SCAR-L and G-36 spec ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCAR-L and G-36 spec ops

SCAR isn't that bad imo, but I've started to go back to the default guns for Spec Ops, I find them far more enjoyable.

Scort.

Comment

I haven't tried either of these guns ingame, so can't really say anything.

Was the SCAR-L only in SF booster pack?

Comment

Think the SCAR-L and H were in SF, but as 'default' kits.

Scort.

Comment

G36c: more accur.
          Scar L: more powerful

simple enough

Comment

Yeah What 5cent says is The Truth.
            SCAR L is ok in gunfights, better in closer quarters, also u should note that it is more accurate undersustained fire then the G36, wich is good and bad cus alot of players dont relise the 'spray' of the guns. the scar L stays closerto where u aim. the g36c shoots upward, so people spraying to the chest get head shots alot without meaning too. also the g36 is more accurate within the first 2 or so shots, just like the g3 wich constitutes for its 'sniping' ability. the scar L i think is better general perpous but i prefer the g36 because of the way i play: i prefer the enermy not to engage me; i ghost them if possible.

Comment

Both is ok, but i prefer scar-l. Forget the unlocks, the default guns simply owns everything. Especially the m249saw, u can own with this gun easily in city maps where CQC are a sure win, because of it's high rate of fire and accuracy in short burst

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by LostSquirrel
                Both is ok, but i prefer scar-l. Forget the unlocks, the default guns simply owns everything. Especially the m249saw, u can own with this gun easily in city maps where CQC are a sure win, because of it's high rate of fire and accuracy in short burst

cheers
                correct none of the weapons are designed to be 'superior' according to EA but they do have stonger and weaker points to them. for example the PKM is far stronger then the SAW but less rate of fire and your worst nightmare if you just sprayed and didnt know how to use the gun. although its a generalisation that most of the original unlocks are designed to be an all round alternative to each teams normal weapon, with the exception of the G3 and DAO12 as the DAO12 did exactly what EA said and changed the way an anti tanker played cus of the effective weapon range and the G3 had its nade launcher removed because it was so superior to theother guns.
                the newer unlocks followed the same idea generaly. like the enginers mp9 wich gave them range... (but ffar too little ammo!) and the P90 that was far superior to the standard AT weps.

Comment

Working...
                X