SCAR-L and G-36 spec ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAR-L and G-36 spec ops

ok, in my opinion, the scar-L is a total ****ing waste of an unlock and i think its a stupid choice, so don't get it... but thats just my opinion...

its got so much kick.. and the g36 is hella more accurate w/ less kick and although the scar-L's got a laser sight, the g36 is so much better for accuracy, i find no problem spraying when using it.

Re: SCAR-L and G-36 spec ops

Learn to use it.

Comment

The BF2 weapons need to differ more from one another, it's hard to really pick out the good from the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleBarney
        The BF2 weapons need to differ more from one another, it's hard to really pick out the good from the bad.
        Its because there are no good and bad. Each gun has its pros and cons...its down to personal choice, learning to use the strenths of each gun.

Comment

Originally posted by righteousarcher
          ok, in my opinion, the scar-L is a total ****ing waste of an unlock and i think its a stupid choice, so don't get it... but thats just my opinion...

its got so much kick.. and the g36 is hella more accurate w/ less kick and although the scar-L's got a laser sight, the g36 is so much better for accuracy, i find no problem spraying when using it.
          Learn to master the weapon. G36C is only so popular because it's just so easy to use.

Took me a while to master the P90, I thought it was crap to start with, but I got to learn how to really use it - and now I kick butt with it. Forget the numbers and stuff written about the guns, learn to get a feel for the weapons you unlock or pick up, and you'll go far, and not have to start up a whole thread crying about how you can't use a gun and how you're moping about your waste of an unlock.

Comment

Hmm I don't like it but I never really gave it a chance it is diffrent after using the G36C for awhile.

Comment

the Scar-L is fun to use, but I prefer the G36 due to its insane sniping ability.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Scar L owns. G36C under powered

Comment

I got a blister anyone care? ...

Comment

Originally posted by p3lvicthrust
                    I got a blister anyone care? ...
                    i have crabs

Comment

I prefer G36. But I can rock with either weapon.

I agree that developing "feel" for any particular weapon is important.

Comment

scar is good for like long range sniping stuff.....but yeah mostly it is a waste of unlock. Hmm weird i seemed to me that it used to be more powerful

Comment

Both nice weapons in their own way. I use the G36C a lot more though for its accuracy.

Comment

I've learned the ability to very incredibly accurate standing up with the scar L. I love it to death. Seems like you have to play the recoil to where it moves up and just a touch left.

Comment

Call me crazy and I know it's not true, but the SCAR-L feels more powerful for close quarters combat. As I said...it's just a feel and doesn't equate to actual stopping power stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X