• Show
Clear All

Re: Bad karma?

Chris knows whats up, thats why he's a baller~ ;D.^
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

lol thx all, u r right about the patience and thinkin bit, but we are kids we dont have patience, its all good tho become good again.

Just needed a few good rounds with friends, but still sittin back is great!

Comment

play sniper or get in a vehical like a chopper usally thay will get some kills.

Comment

Im still looking for nerds that know SEAL strats so i can play with a squad of 6 and have hella fun. =D

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
            Here's a simple strategy and technique: do not sprint unless you are sure you're not going to be sighted from point A to point B.

The reason why is that- when you sprint, you're THAT much less ready to engage in combat when you encounter an enemy. What wins in an engagement is whoever is more ready than the other.

A person who's stationary (or at least switching between cover), and primed for anything coming their way - is more likely to take someone down who's running around thinking they're Rambo.

Also, stay smart- dont go way too far behind enemy lines unless you have a few team-mates with you. BF2 is also a game of risk and potentialities. But of course- style also determines your way of play (but also determines kill-death ratio for some).

Another thing- I've mentioned in other threads: know the limits of the kit you've chosen; know what you can and can't do; and stick with it. Therefore, if you're not kitted out to take on vehicles and armour, avoid the main arteries into battle (main roads, open spaces and etc); take side-roads and ALWAYS travel within cover. Plus, know where you'll encounter more or less enemies, and at every objective point (every point B you want to move to) - determine where the best cover is, and use it.

Your level of alertness is also vital to your survival- when you move into a enemy infantry heavy area- you're THAT much better off when you're moving slowly, and advancing as carefully as you would in real life if you WERE crawling around so close to enemy territory in a battlefield. Being alert is hard in a computer game I know, but the game is THAT much more fun and cool when you can push that button when it comes to the crunch.
            Man, you're cool! I like this post. It's like a good mini-guide

Comment

Lol one time I was playing on the N2K server and there was a married coupled playing and they were german the husband could speak english but the wife couldn't so I kept killing them and the guy is like my wife is starting to get mad I was like lol. Then, once again I killed them and he says she is PMSing now. Next time I try to kill them his wife TVs me. Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Kapukluk
                Man, you're cool! I like this post. It's like a good mini-guide
                It's what one would do out of common sense in real life anyway. It's just that, when playing a computer game, people tend to lose touch with the real world, and hope to fulfil some kind of heroism there just because they don't TERMINALLY die.

Thanks though man, I'm glad you appreciate it - I'm getting kinda tired of people playing BF2 as if it were counterstrike, and the complaining that they're dying too much and not killing anything.

Comment

I am very average, but I think one thing I have learn't is to have some fun playing and not take it too seriously.

For a while I was constantly making stupid comments when I died (out of frustration) but I was making myself look like an idiot !!!!

Their is always going to be someone better than you, except that and move on, have fun playing it. Remember, whenever you die you simply respawn and try again.

Comment

Dude, your getting dive glitched. You need to go learn how to do it, don't tell me it looks like your shooting right at the guy yet the bullets seem to pass through him huh. And when you learn how come tell me because I'm tired of getting killed by people who I may very well out match because I haven't relegated myself to using glitches.....so, ya....someone hand me a tissue please.

Comment

Working...
                    X