Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad karma?

hello ladies and gentlemen,

can anyone assist me with some tips because i have reached a point where i completely suck at battlefield lol -.-
    For the passed week i have gone through a phase of constant dieing, and losing 1v1's in which in the past was childs play.

The best option i can think is ta take a break from the game , but does any1 have any tips?

I usually play infrantry and sufferin from doin stupid mistakes, my 20 fired bullets miss the target etc and big death streaks.

Has any1 got any tips ta get back into the game after a bad streak? im slightly desperate lol.

Re: Bad karma?

Go sniper and kill people from a distance.

Comment

Just remember stats don't mean shiii. If you are self conscious about them, then just make a noob account and play with that one. Also, people are getting pretty good at this game so your going to have to step up your game probably.
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
        Just remember stats don't mean shiii. If you are self conscious about them, then just make a noob account and play with that one. Also, people are getting pretty good at this game so your going to have to step up your game probably.
        uhhh thats hard, lol -.-

i guess single player may help out too, and yer i am slightly obsessed with stats

Originally posted by Goofy
        Go sniper and kill people from a distance.
        ta dude

Comment

Bein calmer with bad karma

Hi. I know what you mean - some days i might as well just go an put the kettle on. But then, other days I own upwards 50 bodies at a K/D ratio near 3:1.

Serving suggestion:
          • Go medic and stay back.
          • Rack points - an game playin pleasure - in reviving the team.
          • Litter help baggies everywhere.
          • Use the 'basic' rifles in two or three bursts at a time. Or on single shot when pickin off ramblers.
          • Keep your health up.
          • Always run between cover.
            Stick to inf maps.

You may also have crud PING.

(And to preempt the smart alecs - yes, this may seem noobtastic, but there's plenty of newbies put there, and this refresher comes for free! Enjoy!)

Comment

This is what happens to me.

First I'm like a killing machine, nobody can kill me. I play a bit, then suddenly, can't hit anything. I think: "Li3K z0mg, these n3wbz R t3h p00n1ng m3h?" - I get pissed off. Then I've got two choices, lol. Either continue playing and abuse everybody, or take a break.

Dude, I recommend take a break, relax.

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225
              hello ladies and gentlemen,

can anyone assist me with some tips because i have reached a point where i completely suck at battlefield lol -.-
              For the passed week i have gone through a phase of constant dieing, and losing 1v1's in which in the past was childs play.

The best option i can think is ta take a break from the game , but does any1 have any tips?

I usually play infrantry and sufferin from doin stupid mistakes, my 20 fired bullets miss the target etc and big death streaks.

Has any1 got any tips ta get back into the game after a bad streak? im slightly desperate lol.
              Here's a simple strategy and technique: do not sprint unless you are sure you're not going to be sighted from point A to point B.

The reason why is that- when you sprint, you're THAT much less ready to engage in combat when you encounter an enemy. What wins in an engagement is whoever is more ready than the other.

A person who's stationary (or at least switching between cover), and primed for anything coming their way - is more likely to take someone down who's running around thinking they're Rambo.

Also, stay smart- dont go way too far behind enemy lines unless you have a few team-mates with you. BF2 is also a game of risk and potentialities. But of course- style also determines your way of play (but also determines kill-death ratio for some).

Another thing- I've mentioned in other threads: know the limits of the kit you've chosen; know what you can and can't do; and stick with it. Therefore, if you're not kitted out to take on vehicles and armour, avoid the main arteries into battle (main roads, open spaces and etc); take side-roads and ALWAYS travel within cover. Plus, know where you'll encounter more or less enemies, and at every objective point (every point B you want to move to) - determine where the best cover is, and use it.

Your level of alertness is also vital to your survival- when you move into a enemy infantry heavy area- you're THAT much better off when you're moving slowly, and advancing as carefully as you would in real life if you WERE crawling around so close to enemy territory in a battlefield. Being alert is hard in a computer game I know, but the game is THAT much more fun and cool when you can push that button when it comes to the crunch.

Comment

You die because your current gameplay style makes you an easy target, and makes you harder to hit people.

Heres a simple test for you. Play COOP with bots set to 100. Play Karkand until you reach 10:1 KDR. Go into a net server and play, take notes what has changed.

If you change your gameplay, you will see changes in results.

Heres a few examples.

We had a girl gamer in our SWAT4 clan. A typical player with high skills, by simply rushing she got an average of 2:1/3:1 KDR. Then she went through a "phaze" (LOL), and even with an amazing 250ms ping she went to 5:1 AVERAGE. And thats a hell of a lot. The other thing was that she was unbteaten in score. I asked how? She said she changed her play style 180 degrees. From rushing to thinking/slow/outplaying.

Theres a human on the other side of the screen, that human isnt perfect. That human can be fooled. If you will start thinking and playing with your BRAIN, as opposed to relying on your motoric functions and traditional map movement, you will get better.

Unfortunately that tip can not be given to newbies since playing using brain and soul power relies a sh!tload ammount of general grey player mass thinking and map experience, not to mention high skill. But once youre able to step outside that grey mass, youll "pwn" bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  You die because your current gameplay style makes you an easy target, and makes you harder to hit people.

Heres a simple test for you. Play COOP with bots set to 100. Play Karkand until you reach 10:1 KDR. Go into a net server and play, take notes what has changed.

If you change your gameplay, you will see changes in results.

Heres a few examples.

We had a girl gamer in our SWAT4 clan. A typical player with high skills, by simply rushing she got an average of 2:1/3:1 KDR. Then she went through a "phaze" (LOL), and even with an amazing 250ms ping she went to 5:1 AVERAGE. And thats a hell of a lot. The other thing was that she was unbteaten in score. I asked how? She said she changed her play style 180 degrees. From rushing to thinking/slow/outplaying.

Theres a human on the other side of the screen, that human isnt perfect. That human can be fooled. If you will start thinking and playing with your BRAIN, as opposed to relying on your motoric functions and traditional map movement, you will get better.

Unfortunately that tip can not be given to newbies since playing using brain and soul power relies a sh!tload ammount of general grey player mass thinking and map experience, not to mention high skill. But once youre able to step outside that grey mass, youll "pwn" bad.
                  Yeah, what he said and what I said

Girl gamers tend to be a bit more calculative anyway. I remember watching my ex play BF2 with me once before- and I looked over her screen as she was sniping; never thought, but as new as she was- she doesn't pursue her targets with the crosshair, she lets her targets run INTO the crosshair and shoots em.

Unfortunately- she gets motion sickness when she plays, especially when I fly the helo and she's co-piloting. lol :laugh:

Comment

Motion sickness LOL. Man I wish I had a gamer girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                      Motion sickness LOL. Man I wish I had a gamer girlfriend.
                      No, not girlfriend no more, Ex- being a better term for her now. She really wasn't much of a gamer either, but loves to try; on that note, she wasn't good at all coz she's a whore lol :laugh:.

Comment

Haha I love it! <3 I guarantee everyone has thought about having a hot gamer gf atleast once. Computer nerds unite!
                        xfire: chodda
                        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                          Haha I love it! <3 I guarantee everyone has thought about having a hot gamer gf atleast once. Computer nerds unite!
                          The Hot part will do me fine

Comment

Back on topic...

Go armour whore xD

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
                              The Hot part will do me fine
                              Got a friend who has a hot wife. Career driven, successful, their life is great. That friend also likes to play video games. Not much, probably about a few hours a week. He cant do so because he knows she doesnt like it. But they love each other.

The hot girlfriend is nice.
                              The hot girlfriend who shares your hobby is even nicer.

Thats because the hot gamer GF knows what its like and she aint bothering you in your gaming moments. If we talk about gamers. But this goes for any hobby where GF may feel left out, attention wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X