Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''your dummest action/ dumbest scene'' here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ''your dummest action/ dumbest scene'' here!!!

Was Flying in F35B on wake very high then i jumped out exactly over the HeliPad from PLa.3 enemies were waiting for the chopper.So i opened the Parachute in the last second and killed one guy who was standing there with my Parachute.LOL

Comment

Hey... uh... wrong thread. You are looking for "amazing kills".

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Mavrik347
        Mine was when a guy jumped me with a knife and I had assault rifle, I could have floored him but I went and got my knife out for a fair fight.. He got his gun out and stabbed me in the back.... Never again.
        THAT WAS ME LOL

i think.............?

Comment

This is quite self explanatory:

Comment

Originally posted by SAR
            No, shut up, stop unncessecarily bumping your thread. There've been threads like this already in case you're too thick to search for them. And if you did search for them that makes you a bigger dip****.

wooooo somebody is grumphy.... dude chill

im kinda the bad comadner type... but it can aslo be fun.. like i C 4 snipers all hudled ontop of a building... i was like.. lets give em a car and they were killed lol... hha... they got -2 lol... verry fun

ow and ive been playing allot of CS lately.. and you got the name tag thing.. goodguys=Blue and Badguys=Red.. so i was china on wake... i Tk'd the heck outta my teammates... i was like WTF... what am i doing wrong!??! .. i laughed my *** of lol

Comment

on single player, walking around on Oman.

anyway on the other side of the map a bot jumped into the DPV, of course I didn't know this.

I was running towards the city trying to find a vantage point to kick some MEC ***, I had to go across the road at some point so I hit the turbo and ran across it.

respawned at the USMC main-base 15 seconds later after the DPV steamrolled me.

Comment

I turned a corner, saw a tank and killed myself right away so he wouldnt kill me and get a kill, turns out no one was in the tank.

Comment

wow. lol

Comment

typing when flying a little bird in project reality...

Comment

I was just messing around by flying a full transport heli on dalian from the carrier and dropping my teamates stranded on the artillery island. I sent at least 20 people over there before I was shot down by a plane. I had the m95 when I spawned and someone took the transport chopper before me and since I was having fun screwing around I teamkilled the person inside only to realize it was someone from BFROE. I got banned for 30 mins.

Comment

i can't tell you how many times i thought i was on the other team and didn't shoot the guys that killed me.

Comment

Trying to Repair the enemy assets and when i frist became commander trying to enter into the Uav trailer haha

Comment

I trapped an enemy in a corner with my transport vehicle (one of those ones that are about the height of a man) which was about to blow, then he was jumping around crazily trying to escape, but he blew up.

Comment

Thought the coast was clear on Karkand, started typing some stuff and found myself being shot at. I was panicked to say the least so started pressing anything i could to get back to my gun. The whole server then had to read a lot of crap typed by me.

Comment

On Karkand someone spotted a sniper on top of the building next to the square, climbed up there to knife him and was killed by a falling supply crate he had requested.

Comment

Working...
                                X