• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2C Vs. Tactical Gamer *LIVE* on EGLN

Originally posted by Garabaldi
    Are you playing the same game as I am?

Maybe in bizzaro world..
    Omg whining 16 monthes and you are still not happy with this game.
    go move on this is not your game if you still whine and get pwnd by somebody who is better .

Comment

LOL, I'm not whining.

Just stating that those kind of people are the reson I don't play Karkand - it attracts the dreck of BF2.

Also, just because somebody can pound the spacebar more than me, spam grenades more than me, dolphin dive more than me and instantly hit the ground more than me, doesn't mean they are better then me.

Besides, I'm not going to even give an ounce of thought to something said by somebody who uses the word 'pwned'.

These forums are good for a laugh.

Comment

LOL, I'm not whining.

Just stating that those kind of people are the reson I don't play Karkand - it attracts the dreck of BF2.

Also, just because somebody can pound the spacebar more than me, spam grenades more than me, dolphin dive more than me and instantly hit the ground more than me, doesn't mean they are better then me.

Besides, I'm not going to even give an ounce of thought to something said by somebody who uses the word 'pwned'.

OMg why do you whine so much if you have only 3 houres play time??
        or do you have another account

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          Yeah I was in the F-18 the very last round.

Only death was randomly ramming the enemy bomber 700 ft up in the air mid-turn.

Other than that, I didn't even get a lock on me from an enemy jet. 25-1 I think.
          Wonderfull : D... I wish every single player on BF2 was mature and not wannabe-pilots

Comment

Originally posted by Saluca
            OMg why do you whine so much if you have only 3 houres play time??
            or do you have another account
            I have another account.

Comment

they really should add the ability to download the file instead of streaming,

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                they really should add the ability to download the file instead of streaming,
                Yeah I wish they would, Watching it now but still prefer it to be a download.

Comment

LOL, I'm not whining.

Yes, but if they kill you more than you kill them, they are better than you. Those things you described dont kill you, the bullets do. Karkand doesn't attract the "dreck" of bf2 is attracts the good infantry players. If you dont like the infranty play of this game that is fine, but to think you are somehow better and more honorable than them because you play the game is a less intelligent way is not right.

Comment

BTW..

It is up for download.. it has been since about 2 hours after it ended.

If you are using firefox, just click the link and it will ask to open or save.. save.

IE, just right click the link and save to desktop otherwise it will stream.

I have the whole thing downloaded. 416MB. It took about 5 minutes cause I started at 1.8 MB/s and then towards the middle I was at like 600 kb/s.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                      Yes, but if they kill you more than you kill them, they are better than you. Those things you described dont kill you, the bullets do. Karkand doesn't attract the "dreck" of bf2 is attracts the good infantry players. If you dont like the infranty play of this game that is fine, but to think you are somehow better and more honorable than them because you play the game is a less intelligent way is not right.
                      Not neccessarliy.

If somebody can spam grenades, that means they can spam grenades better than me - not that they are a better player than I am.

Karkand is like ****, and point whores are like flies. The typical game of Karkand is filled to the brim with tank whoring, C4 chucking, grenades spamming, dolphin diving, prone spamming, claymore spamming etc etc.

Also, to say that NOT dolphin diving, or hopping around like a fool is playing less intelligently.. then.. well.. I need not say more.

The summary? Karkand is probably one of the reasons BF2 is in such a horrid state. People seriously need to stop playing that map 24/7, and play the other 11 maps that shipped with their game.

Comment

Not neccessarliy.

If somebody can spam grenades, that means they can spam grenades better than me - not that they are a better player than I am.

Karkand is like ****, and point whores are like flies. The typical game of Karkand is filled to the brim with tank whoring, C4 chucking, grenades spamming, dolphin diving, prone spamming, claymore spamming etc etc.

Also, to say that NOT dolphin diving, or hopping around like a fool is playing less intelligently.. then.. well.. I need not say more.

The summary? Karkand is probably one of the reasons BF2 is in such a horrid state. People seriously need to stop playing that map 24/7, and play the other 11 maps that shipped with their game.
                        Don't argue here go to a different thread..

Comment

Is there anyway to just skip to the Kubra part i dont feel like watching the karkand one

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                            BTW..

It is up for download.. it has been since about 2 hours after it ended.

If you are using firefox, just click the link and it will ask to open or save.. save.

IE, just right click the link and save to desktop otherwise it will stream.

I have the whole thing downloaded. 416MB. It took about 5 minutes cause I started at 1.8 MB/s and then towards the middle I was at like 600 kb/s.

http://mirror1.egln.net/061209.bf2.cal.tgvsbf2c.wmv
                            i was looking for it but couldnt find

Comment

Great fights by both communities, I love seeing organized 30v30 action!

Hopefully we can do some coverage on 21CW in the near future, our EGLN shoutcaster Gun4Hire, plays in 21CW as one of their airforce commanders [1GG]AAC|LtCol.Gun4Hire.

Well played in the F18 on Kubra Metallica, I was cheering for ya. And of course Hatchet and Z-MaN in their chopper, but when doesn't their name get mentioned?

Comment

BF2GN and TG both lost because less skilled airmen I think. I felt bad for their pilots at some point. Good games indeed, but casters really should work on their method of casting. Narco probably does the camera work the best, or at least the game is much more enjoyable to watch when hes on air.

Comment

Working...
                                X