Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious problem with unlocks. Cannot unlock the guns I want and..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serious problem with unlocks. Cannot unlock the guns I want and..

"crappy green medic gun"?! I have been accused of hacking when I use the crappy green medic gun it's so good

As for question, you need the SF expansion + played one round in it.

Comment

Sorry didn't mean to hit a nerve with the L85. You can do good with it on single fire, but on auto..damn dude..

Yeah I got SF and I played a round. It was fun I guess. I got my unlocks and immediatly got an 8 kill streak with the Scar L. I love that gun. Scar L all the way!

Comment

You don't have to put it on full auto. I like to burst fire. I also find it very efficient at pumping bullets into people at close range. Sure, you'll take quite a bit of damage, but that's why you're a medic!

Comment

Originally posted by SnyperKitten
          i cant believe you just said that i mean if you work a while with any wepon, wether it be base, 1st tier or 2nd tier, you will end up doing well with it, but the L85 is just...just...ownage on toast!!!
          yeah, I like the the L85 also.. I just shoot in bursts of three.. and not just hold the mouse down..

Comment

Baskilla, your stats hurt my eyes....jk, you are doing a lot better than I was when I only had that much time..

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
              Baskilla, your stats hurt my eyes....jk, you are doing a lot better than I was when I only had that much time..
              lol. yeah I have been trying to stay away from getting killed, but sometimes on some maps... I get the side flying guys, that land and shoot me with one shot... ahhh what can u do .. as I get play more, the more I learn, and the better I will get. lol.. thanks for the comments.

Comment

Working...
              X