Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious problem with unlocks. Cannot unlock the guns I want and..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious problem with unlocks. Cannot unlock the guns I want and..

When I get a rank promotion, I can only choose the unlock for one weapon, and the weapons I get to choose from are not the good weapons, but only the crappier ones. For example, I can unlock the crappy green L85 medic gun, but I can't unlock the good G36E. Same thing with spec ops. Can't unlock the Scar-L, but I can unlock the G36C.

The other thing is, I only get one unlock per rank promotion while other people that are my rank get two unlocks. Here's a perfect example. I'm a gunnery sergeant, look at my stats and look at somebody elses stats that is a gunnery sergeant.

My stats as a gunnery sergeant: http://bf2s.com/player/77760830/
    Somebody elses stats as a gunnery sergeant: http://bf2s.com/player/76502095/

Not only that, look at the amount of ribbons/badges and hours played that I have, and look at what he has. My stats are A LOT better than his and I'm still a crappy gunnery sergeant with only 5 unlocks and he has 10 unlocks.

Can anybody tell me what's going on? Is it a glitch? Do I need to talk to EA or am I just doing something wrong? Your input is highly appreciated, thanks in advance guys.

Re: Serious problem with unlocks. Cannot unlock the guns I want and..

First of all, you need the special forces add-on for the second set of unlocks.

Secondly, the second set of unlocks, are not any better than the first set, or the base weapons in most cases, use them more, and you will see the advantages and flaws of all the weapons.

Comment

You can only unlock certain weapons if you have the Special Forces expansion pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
        You can only unlock certain weapons if you have the Special Forces expansion pack.
        *if your account has played one round on the Special Forces expansion pack

Comment

I didnt get the unlocks until about 4 rounds, and that is stupid, owning it is very nice, good maps and new tactics, and many good players.

Comment

i got somone to play a few rounds on a special forces server with my account, now i can have the unlocks. 3 more ranks till a full set.

Comment

You need Special Forces to unlock 2 guns and you need it to unlock the 2nd unlocks like the F2000 G36E and MG36 and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead420
                crappy green L85 medic gun

i cant believe you just said that i mean if you work a while with any wepon, wether it be base, 1st tier or 2nd tier, you will end up doing well with it, but the L85 is just...just...ownage on toast!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead420
                  crappy green L85 medic gun
                  die..

Comment

I enjoy the crappy green medic gun as well...just not as much as the Ak's...or the M16

Comment

i hate the sights of the l85, and it seems to spread the fire too much.

Comment

Fire on SS, and aim at the chest, fire 3 times quick, should kill them. Or, just aim for the head, and shoot once. Or go on full auto, and spray and pray. It really is a good gun, but if you dont like the sights, you dont like it.

Comment

The "crappy green medic gun" is one of the easiest guns to kill people with :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by towel
                            The "crappy green medic gun" is one of the easiest guns to kill people with :hmm:
                            at long range

Comment

That crappy green medic gun made people actual play as medics...I miss pre-SF days :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X