X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it legal..?

Originally posted by brianthebold
    I am an honest player, I dont hack or exploit, or go on "illegal" servers..you seem kind of pessimistic. That is spelled wrong I am sure, but my hands are freezing cold, just came in from being outside for 2 hours...
    Yeah I suppose Iam pessimistic, and Iam not alone. I troll about 5-6 vBF, PRMM, POE and 2142 forums daily and all that is written on them is hate.
    1) Why did the server/admin do this to me?
    2) Tkers, forgive/dont forgive, nade spammers, k/p servers, stat padding.
    3) How badly programmed/patched/supported the game is.
    4) Someone asks a simple question and people belittle them.
    5) On one forum there is a person being kicked from a server and they are claiming racism... and the persons responding are acting like 13 yr olds with name calling.

EA, ROE sit back and do nothing.... I asked the people of this forum a question several weeks ago and one of the comments was made by a ROE member regarding rules. But thats the extent of their action, to make a comment on a forum. Have a look at every vbf & 2142 forum, I bet my short n curlies that there will be at least one thread complaining about a server or player and several people will write: "Contact BFROE" WHY?? When they wont do a single thing about it....
    BFROE prove me wrong....if you cant, pack up ya $hit and fek off with ya stupid, childish rules.
    I wish I could believe in world peace and BFROE working for the honest gamer.

brianthebold, great to hear your an honest gamer, to few us left...to make any difference.
    Cheers mate.

Comment

Well, try and be optimisitic about it, and ignore the smacktards.....and servers do get shut down, and people do get banned/wiped. Just have to have faith in your ability to find a good server, and rise above the smacktardedness that afflicts a lot of people that play this, and other games.

Comment

Report the server @ http://www.bfroe.com

EOD

Comment

Working...
        X