This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it legal..?

I've just been kicked from the =Soldiers of Justice= # 1 /Only Infantry server for capturing the factory flag and I was wondering if this violated the terms of BFROE and I should report them. BFROE does mention players being prevented from entering an un-capturable base but nothing about preventing players from capturing flags elsewhere.

Also can somebody please tell me how to take a screenshot of the server listings screen? Pressing print screen doesn't seem to have saved the pictures I tried to take of their reason for kicking me.

Re: Is it legal..?

if u press printscreen,

go to "paint" or any other drawing software

and hold Ctrl and press V

Comment

And yeah, the server you mentioned is breaking the BFROE, go ahead, report them!

Comment

I really dont know if this "kicking for capping a certin flag" is even an issue addressed by the ROE. I like for things to be equal for everyone. If a server has any different rule or two they should be posted so everyone knows about them. Im not going to go to thier web site to read them so thats out too. With that said I follow that old saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". On some servers I will load the server and find something weird going on and then leave. If the rules are appearing in the info box for everyone to read, and are being followed by everyone, I will also follow them. What I find more often is that the server rules are generally ignored and only used as a lame reason to boot someone. I can see that you have been booted like that. If it was me Id add that server to my list of servers to stay off of. I keep a note pad by my computer and write down useful info like this. Later I will take the truly useful stuff and move it into my note book.
        Sorry about the long post but I couldnt make it any shorter. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Yes let BFROE make BF2 like it never was

Comment

They do the same in the -FIP- (Freaks in Paradise) server as well

Comment

Really easy stuff........... don't play there.

Comment

While it's against the ROE, EA will do nothing to get the server taken down since it gets a lot of money from each one.

Besides, the rule is put in to make it more fun. The USMC get an uncap (and more tickets) so why can't MEC have the same to balance things out a bit more? If you don't think it's a fair rule, leave.

Comment

Yes your print screen button works goto "my documents" then your BF2 folder after that there should be a screen shot folder.

Comment

report them and get your revenge

Comment

print screen only stores images in your BF2 screenshot directory if you are IN GAME....otherwise, you need to press print scrren, and paste it into any image editing program, and save he image.....

u can report this server at www.bfroe.com but nothin'll prolly happen....

best solution to something like this is to write down the IP....and find another server......anytime u join a server, make sure it doesnt have that IP u wrote down

Comment

or get your revenge!

Comment

If you did what he did would you want someone to report you?

Comment

Blah, blah, blah.....
                            Pubicmonkey, there is no right and wrong when it comes to servers, ROE, EA. ROE say it is wrong to <Insert Action> but NO-ONE gets punished, so why make it a rule?
                            EA say it is wrong to <Insert Action> but NO-ONE gets punished, so why make it a rule?
                            Servers DO WHAT THEY WANT.... totally immune to any rules.
                            Players DO WHAT THEY WANT.... totally immune to any rules.

The honest player, is a relic of the past.... he died out several patches ago, ROE & EA kicked some dirt on his dead body.......and then polished their own knobs and patted each other on the backs and praised their supreme intelligence.

Comment

I am an honest player, I dont hack or exploit, or go on "illegal" servers..you seem kind of pessimistic. That is spelled wrong I am sure, but my hands are freezing cold, just came in from being outside for 2 hours...

Comment

Working...
                              X