• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: awesome bf2 inspired dream

I dream about normal stuff, don't know what you guys are on about :> lol

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
      yeah dreams dont really reflect reality..only a tiny bit, and all it means is that ur playing too much bf2 (i also get some bf2 dreams that im acutally in the game)
      Back when i first started Gaming i played joint operations,I would play for soo long when i shut my eyes when i was going to sleep. You could almost see the ghost of a gun in your eyes as if you were looking at the Monator playing.

Comment

i once played about 6 hours of counter-strike (back in the days when i was actually good at cs). it was summer and it was very hot inside so i took a break, had something to eat and drink. i doze off on my couch and i all of a sudden wake up in a panic, because im hearing all kinds of gun fire and grenades. that moment still sort of haunts me to this day. its why i stopped playing cs almost all together (that and the cheating was just getting out of hand). i felt like i had a flashback/warzone dream that soldiers get. i hate to compare it to that, but thats what i felt like. this actually happend to me again after playing bf2 during the summer of this year. only the second time it was more disturbing, because not only was i hearing gun fire grenades and other explosions going off, i could see people getting killed by them. everything looked and sounded just like bf2. i even remember what map it was, dalian plant in the western flag zone warehouse. even though it happend with bf2, i didnt stop playing, because im good at bf2 (most of the time).

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
          yesterday i was playin as spec ops a lot so i was dealing with c4 the whole time..which is probably why i had this dream....

well..i was at school and i was in the middle of class when someone through a wad of paper at me. i saw who it was, threw it back and the he started to chase me. (this is where it gets good) i ran outside the door, tossed c4 on the wall outside the room and layed down on the ground with the detonator. he came running out and BOOOOM....and just like in bf2, the wall was fine, it just had a dark spotch on it. unfortunately though, my teacher suspended me in my dream...i woke up and i probably would have laughed, but nothing is funny in the morning

Well see, your problem is...your from Ohio, like me....Ohio ruins us all

p.s. I have the coolest avatar ever

Comment

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe
            i have never, and dont want to ever dream about BF2
            Same, I rarely get dreams but the ones I get are gooood.

Comment

Freud said that dreams reflect your wishes... And yeah I guess getting BF2 to real life would be awsome (with respawning and the option to yell "medic!!" when your already dead ^_^ )

Comment

Hmm maby you should give bf2 a break or something becuase when you start dreaming about bf2 it just dissapoints ya because it has these hackers .

Comment

Dreaming about BF2 makes me go "Dammit!!" Because i didn't get the promo

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                    when chopper start flying around and ppl with red name tags start appearing...
                    HaHa So you are a cheater in your dreamz LoLz!

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                      yesterday i was playin as spec ops a lot so i was dealing with c4 the whole time..which is probably why i had this dream....

well..i was at school and i was in the middle of class when someone through a wad of paper at me. i saw who it was, threw it back and the he started to chase me. (this is where it gets good) i ran outside the door, tossed c4 on the wall outside the room and layed down on the ground with the detonator. he came running out and BOOOOM....and just like in bf2, the wall was fine, it just had a dark spotch on it. unfortunately though, my teacher suspended me in my dream...i woke up and i probably would have laughed, but nothing is funny in the morning
                      May i suggest less gaming and paying more attention in class. In this instance, "through" should be "threw." I won't even begin to touch the grammar. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm11B
                        May i suggest less gaming and paying more attention in class. In this instance, "through" should be "threw." I won't even begin to touch the grammar. lol.
                        ha, SORRY i didnt notice (or didn't, if you want). when i type fast i start doing stuff like that. lucky for me i didn't combine any words

Comment

Working...
                        X