awesome bf2 inspired dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome bf2 inspired dream

yesterday i was playin as spec ops a lot so i was dealing with c4 the whole time..which is probably why i had this dream....

well..i was at school and i was in the middle of class when someone through a wad of paper at me. i saw who it was, threw it back and the he started to chase me. (this is where it gets good) i ran outside the door, tossed c4 on the wall outside the room and layed down on the ground with the detonator. he came running out and BOOOOM....and just like in bf2, the wall was fine, it just had a dark spotch on it. unfortunately though, my teacher suspended me in my dream...i woke up and i probably would have laughed, but nothing is funny in the morning

Re: awesome bf2 inspired dream

lay off the crack.

Comment

..lol wow. Next you're sniping people at school
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

nah he wont sniper, he'll go aroudn the corner and claymore

Comment

Even worse, shock paddle and teabag. CALL JACK THOMPSON!!111!!!1

Comment

hahahahaha.

Comment

Lol... next you're going to have bunny hopping dreams.

Comment

I'm finding more and more often as this game gets old, people are becoming unafraid to tell us thee most bizarre Battlefield 2 dreams/stories/pranks/videos etc. For one thing, though it is not weird to dream about a video game, it is however odd that you would incorporate it in real life.....and at school.

What am I getting at? There is not such thing as dignity on the internet, but mwillin0000 my friend, you just went into a negative integer.

Comment

hey dreams are crazy.....no one can explain them or tell us what they really mean (if anything)......but one thing for sure...when ur dreaming.....its cool as hell.....and there is no way u can post on a forum that feel and intensity.....one of those 'u had to be there' typpa things

ive had BF2 dreams too....they start off like normal daily life ( school, work, home, etc...) then progress to BF2 when chopper start flying around and ppl with red name tags start appearing...

Comment

yeah dreams dont really reflect reality..only a tiny bit, and all it means is that ur playing too much bf2 (i also get some bf2 dreams that im acutally in the game)

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-

What am I getting at? There is not such thing as dignity on the internet, but mwillin0000 my friend, you just went into a negative integer.

ha...this isnt something i would tell my friends..this stays with people that i will most likely never meet.

Comment

would be cool if laser tag or nerf tag was legal and a course in school...

Comment

My last dream sucked, since I dreamt that I lost points for shooting my buddy because he had the red tag glitch.

That was the first time that I've ever awoken angry and screaming profanity.

Comment

i have never, and dont want to ever dream about BF2

Comment

I still admit to you guys only tha after long amounts of BF2 I watch high areas for snipers or think about how usefull they would be if I was a sniper.
                              Im also a bit jumpy to..I have this urge to hop then lay on my stomache if anyone surprises me.

Comment

Working...
                              X