Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What stupid thing did you do

Originally posted by frazzman
    Also used to reg blow up our own assets by mistake, for some reason i used to do it more on mashtuur :hmm:

Team vehicle damage? wtf was that? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Hehe did the same thing in the beginning :laugh:

Comment

Just flying a loaded chopper and crashing I remember leaving the server straight after to avoid the ridicule!

Comment

Originally posted by dblEdge
        Just flying a loaded chopper and crashing I remember leaving the server straight after to avoid the ridicule!
        i did that too

"I'm a pro helo pilot in Desert Combat - this should be a breeze"

E

Throttle up

Nose dive

disconnect to avoid embarassment.

Comment

jeez....you people are talking about how you couldnt fly THEN? i still cant fly....well i can fly but i cant kill a thing

Comment

Released smoke by accident in an APC then jumped out as I thought it had been set on fire, whoo hooo.

Comment

I remember the first time I tried to revive someone, I was like Clear! Clear! Clear! over and over until his body disappeared, it wasnt until after the 5th or 6th person I realized he was enemy LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                jeez....you people are talking about how you couldnt fly THEN? i still cant fly....well i can fly but i cant kill a thing
                There is only one thing that helps to that problem. Practising, no more no less. BF2 is the first game ever where I tried to fly with helicopter. I had few experiments playing much earlier with my friends PCs some flight simulation but I totally sucked in the beginning. I'm still just maybe average pilot but I remember how I was occasionally flying with some pros and I forgot to shoot, I was just amazed how someone can fly and kill tanks. Now they are no problem any more. I can bomb quite well, I usually don't miss with helo rockets, TVing and jet dogfighting does not go as I would like it to go but I'm still learning. When I master that fly by view, then I'm satisfied.

Keep practising bro, it's a great feeling when you can say to yourself; Now I can do it

Comment

yea i tried to get into uav trailer and man the arty when i first started

Comment

If you know the arty message like only a commander can use the arty so i went commander and kept trying to jump on the arty and shoot people with it lol and then i found out you can use caps lock. I felt so stupid lol

Comment

When I first tried to command in the demo I didn't know there was a commander screen. I just used the secondary radio commands so every time I wanted to drop an artillery or place a UAV I had to have the designated place in my actual view. Luckily there was that big tower at the construction site on Oman from which I had a pretty good view of almost everything so it wasn't much of a problem, except when I wanted to arty the carrier lol.

Comment

in my not so noob but not so great days i would hover with the f-35b at the enemies last remaining flag, get erxy'd, then do it again :P

Comment

I remember when I first tried to pilot a helicopter. I pulled back my mouse thinking that the motion would move me up. Unfortunately, I just rammed into the building behind me.

When I first started playing, I was driving the Anti-Aircraft tank on Dragon Valley. When ever I saw a plane or a chopper, I would keep my finger on the 'W' button while shooting. My tank would go keep going straight, and usually fall off a cliff or into water. Happened many times.

And finally, I used to type it in chat about our team strategies, except I would chat to our enemies. I would be the squad leader and type in the chat "Let's go to the TV tower" or something -- and everyone will be laughing and calling me things... and I wouldn't know why!

Comment

flew a jet into my allies tank than got kicked
                            rofl

Comment

hahaha that would be a good place to hide =)

Comment

I remember my first day....I thought I could fly and jumped in a black hawk and everyone jumped in after me. I got it off the ground..ok good....tilted the nose to go forward..ok good..banked right...the fu&^*r kept going and boom..right into the dirt killed everyone on board. I was like oops and disconected from the server really quick before anyone could ***** at me lol. After that I went into empty servers and flew there to learn before I flew people around.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X