What stupid thing did you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What stupid thing did you do

What stupid thing did you do as a noob? I spent about 5 minutes trying to get into the UAV trailer. Coming at it from different angles holding "E" tapping "E" lol. To this day I still think they should have let the commander in it to "Command"

Re: What stupid thing did you do

hehe that would be awesome and a great place to hide.

Comment

haha..i rmember trying to figure out how to command...i always saw the commander like up high somewhere in the carrier, so i thougth there was like a commander house where u press E to enter close to where the radar was, so i spent like hours trying to look for it

Comment

ha, yeah.. I remember playing the Medic Kit for the first time, not knowing you had to click to shock paddle a down soldier, and just ended up humping them for about 10 seconds until they died.

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
          ha, yeah.. I remember playing the Medic Kit for the first time, not knowing you had to click to shock paddle a down soldier, and just ended up humping them for about 10 seconds until they died.
          OMFG thats good lol

Comment

My knife was always blunt and my guns all fired blanks.

Comment

The second round I played I was shooting at my teammates because I had gotten switched from USMC to PLA between rounds and thought that now I was on the red team.

Comment

Unfortunetely when I got the game my friend who had been playing for a while gave me a lot of tips so the only thing I was noobish at was shooting and killing.

Comment

started on Mec in oman (demo) played well, next round teams switched and i TK'd my teammate i wasnt expecting the teams to switch at the end of the round :|:

Comment

I remember I asked in the main chat how to use artilery, I didn't know how to spell it at that time (and I think I still don't :laugh: ) So I went like, 'How do you use artirely', someone was like, spell it right and I'll tell you!... lol I tried the E button thing etc.

Comment

After jumping of chopper/plane didn't know how to open parachute

Comment

Originally posted by wjp1
                        After jumping of chopper/plane didn't know how to open parachute
                        lol, did you bounce? i have a few times

but glad i could play the demo before hand to learn most of that stuff

Comment

First thing I did was shoot almost all my ammo at stupid stuff but mainly to hear how they sounded. Every time I killed an enemy I would unload the remaining portion of my magazine into him....hence my poopy 19.22% accuracy :hmm: .

Sometimes I would just stand around and look around, I remember a bunch of times on dalian plant doing so and everyone was jumping/shooting and prone diving yet I had NO clue as to how/why they did that, I was shooting like I would IRL.

Comment

The first day i got the game i went staright into multiplayer, not having clue what i was doing, i had the same problem as zone, john edmo and w_parmeter. My first round of wake resulted in my current death streak lol. I clawed a 0.2 ratio up to 1.5 but its taken me many hours

Comment

I constantly threw grenades by tapping the right mouse button.

I used to think that throwing down health packs was an exploit.

I used to stand behind tanks when I was repairing them.

I used to wonder why my health packs weren't reviving anybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X