• Show
Clear All

Re: Why are my threads disappearing?

Pwnt.

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
      Orly?

mon·ar·chy /ˈmɒnərki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mon-er-kee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
      –noun, plural -chies. 1. a state or nation in which the supreme power is actually or nominally lodged in a monarch. Compare absolute monarchy, limited monarchy.
      2. supreme power or sovereignty held by a single person.

A "single person" would be, in this case, totalbf2 staff . You can still have your freedom of speech but some things are censored due to liability and TOS reasons.
      Yes but what is it about such a seemingly innocent thread could cause such a reaction? It sounds very sinister and mysterious, kinda like a Stephen King novel. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
        Orly?

mon·ar·chy /ˈmɒnərki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mon-er-kee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
        –noun, plural -chies. 1. a state or nation in which the supreme power is actually or nominally lodged in a monarch. Compare absolute monarchy, limited monarchy.
        2. supreme power or sovereignty held by a single person.

A "single person" would be, in this case, totalbf2 staff . You can still have your freedom of speech but some things are censored due to liability and TOS reasons.

Yes I know, I live in one and FYI you can have democracy under a monarchy - it does not mean free speech is banned.

Thats how it is here- the queen doesnt have real power, its all devolved to the politicians elected by the people (they even tell her what to say in her yearly speech, its bs)...but I digress

Whether a democracy, a dictatorship or an autocracy, if something had to be censored then where is the rule that was broken? What rule is it? Shouldnt the rule breaker be warned and have explained what was against the TOS or plain wrong?

Comment

Son...there a plenty of gay things in life, and one of these things are, admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Ad
            Yet again another thread has just been deleted, no reasons, no words, no warnings, nothing.
            You got Scintowned. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Ad
              Yes I know, I live in one and FYI you can have democracy under a monarchy - it does not mean free speech is banned.
              Never said it was here either, my term of monarchy is somewhat of an older fashion...basically 1 ruler and he had the say-all. Are we done defining "monarchy"?

As to why your threads getting deleted, see the above post..."scintowned".

Comment

people should stop by the rules once in a while....

2 - Thread Creation.
                Do not start threads if:
                -You are simply responding or talking about another thread that has been locked/deleted by a moderator.
                -You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a moderator.
                your "deleted thread" was closed/deleted because you were asking about another thread that came to the same result, and guess what so is this one stop creating the damn threads otherwise the next action will be against your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                  people should stop by the rules once in a while....

your "deleted thread" was closed/deleted because you were asking about another thread that came to the same result, and guess what so is this one stop creating the damn threads otherwise the next action will be against your account.
                  The thread the topicstarter was reffering to was mine...
                  It was called "The Terms of Service has changed"...
                  It disapeared... Perhaps because of a flamereply by IndianScout...

Comment

Originally posted by DooDaH
                    The thread the topicstarter was reffering to was mine...
                    It was called "The Terms of Service has changed"...
                    It disapeared... Perhaps because of a flamereply by IndianScout...
                    i know you created it, its just Mad Ad keeps creating topics asking about it and getting himself into trouble in the process.

Comment

The Join Red avatar that Scinto has, implies that TotalBF2.com is a communist state.

In a communist state, you either conform, and accept the ever changing rules that are bestowed by our benevolent leaders, or you will be removed possibly in a secretive yet violent way that would make you wish that you were merely Scintowned by having your post moderated.

Afterall, an IP ban is not forever, but death is.

Comment

the join red thing is because it was world aids day yesturday

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                          the join red thing is because it was world aids day yesturday
                          Ye not sure what year but pam anderson was the spokes person :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                            Um.... sure.

#3 is a good one.
                            Yeah not too bad. But have you read #5? read it with a tune- classic

Comment

Working...
                            X