This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are my threads disappearing?

Yet again another thread has just been deleted, no reasons, no words, no warnings, nothing.

The thread was the one I made yesterday, asking about the previous deletion of the thread on EA removing the macro clause from their TS.

What is it guys? Whats the problem? Can someone from the admin team actually SAY something, eg like exactly WHY the subject is so dangerous that all posts on it must be deleted without trace.

Is this a forum where we can discuss real issues that affect BF2? Are we all from countries that (supposedly) value the right to free speech?

Why is the subject of EA changing its TOS such a problem?

Lastly, why are no admins here prepared to stand up for their actions and say whats wrong?

Somethings very wrong if we cant have an open discussion on rules that we are bound to abide by.

Re: Why are my threads disappearing?

skeet
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

calmeth young one, for I am sure the admins did it for a reason, and also, have you checked your PM box? I had the same problem, and they sent me a PM about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
        skeet
        Hmmm interesting word, from the southern dialect, to spit, especially between the teeth...I will join with you.

skeet

Comment

Um.... sure.

#3 is a good one.

Comment

ahh, ty- dictionary.com failed on that one

Originally posted by brianthebold
            calmeth young one, for I am sure the admins did it for a reason, and also, have you checked your PM box? I had the same problem, and they sent me a PM about it.
            No, thats why im a bit angsty about it, no PMs, no words, nothing and I even PMed directly one of the admins here about it- an admin that posted in the original thread...he hasnt bothered to reply.

IMO thats not a very responsible way to behave but I dont make the rules, its their forum they can act how they like, I have no say.

Why not just lock the thread if we arent allowed to talk about it, no its erased, no reason given- im guessing this will also disappear but that still does not answer why all and any discussion on EA changing their TOS is banned from sight on this forum.

Comment

Um.... sure.

#3 is a good one.
              omg that is hillarous, isnt it to mater***** oh that is just wrong....#3 To shoot your man juice up on ur *****.

Bob skeeted all over Sally's face.

Comment

^loL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Ad
                  Is this a forum where we can discuss real issues that affect BF2? Are we all from countries that (supposedly) value the right to free speech?
                  This isn't a democracy, unless you run tbf2 then you have no freedom of speech, consider it more of a monarchy.

Comment

Um.... sure.

#3 is a good one.
                    Chodda!! U made me sh** in my pants! That was the funniest sh** i've ever seen. #3 sums that all up man. :laugh:

Comment

Wait till tomorrow and see if this one dissapears as well.

Definition of skeet is a laugh.

Comment

Skeet means to *** or ejauclate. For example I skeeted all over your mom's face yesterday.

Comment

It's your birthday..

Do you get a medal for locking the most threads?

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                            This isn't a democracy, unless you run tbf2 then you have no freedom of speech, consider it more of a monarchy.
                            Somewhere that has no freedom of speech isnt called a monarchy lol, Its called something else.

And whoevers incharge here might object to you calling him a Queen. :laugh:

Comment

Orly?

mon·ar·chy /ˈmɒnərki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mon-er-kee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
                              –noun, plural -chies. 1. a state or nation in which the supreme power is actually or nominally lodged in a monarch. Compare absolute monarchy, limited monarchy.
                              2. supreme power or sovereignty held by a single person.

A "single person" would be, in this case, totalbf2 staff . You can still have your freedom of speech but some things are censored due to liability and TOS reasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X