• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Engineer Unbalanced

aye, i like to be usmc engi and use the pump shotgun on karkand, its fun

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
      If youre gonna play as engineer you have to be prepared to get low points in some rounds. Im going for the veteran combat so i need the hours. In a full on 64 map, it can be very effective. Also, how does the repair points distribution work? Because sometimes when you fully repair say....., the UAV you get none and other times ive had three from one object.
      depends how blown up it is.

if you plant 5 C4 on one assest then when the engy repairs it it'll take twice as long and he'll get 2-3 repairs for it

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
        Yep scares me............... everytime i use it

It has the same damage as the pistol per shot.

Tell you what....you and me...i'll have the jackhammer and you have the MP7
        I would definetly take that challenge, and win 7/10 times most likely, because when I get the MP7 in my hands, I become the worst bunnyhopping strafing dive to prone and jump back up and run around in circles noob you will ever see,will wait for your ridiculously low 7 shots are done whizzing by, and spray all 40 shots in about 3 seconds, its pretty much a given that at least 7 will hit you

Note...all of the above is mostly bravado, if I really was that good with the MP7, I would use it more than the pump shotgun... However, whenever I am MEC or PLA, I always use the MP7, just dont like the Jackhammer.

Edited for spelling.

Comment

Hell... if I remember right, the MP7 used to be insanely good..

It was WAY more accurate, comparable to like the AK or some other mediocre accuracy gun, and the damage was like 4-5 shots instead of 7... and it still had the same speed.

Too bad they nerfed it

Comment

like every other feature in the game

Comment

I havent unlocked the MP7 yet but on SF as the SAS its the engineers first weapon. And my honest opinion? I Thought it was appalling. I drilled a whole magazine in to this one bloke only for him to take it and muller me with the DAO-12

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                Engineer is for armor whoring.
                Exactly.

The Fact that a good engineer knows when to disengage and fix his own tank as well as a wingman can make the Engineer balanced with any other Grunt.

In other words, think of how long snipers last in tanks against an Eng. Team in a tank.

Originally posted by ham_411
                I havent unlocked the MP7 yet but on SF as the SAS its the engineers first weapon. And my honest opinion? I Thought it was appalling. I drilled a whole magazine in to this one bloke only for him to take it and muller me with the DAO-12
                The MP-7 can be a very good Mid range weapon with enough practice, especially against the DAO. It has suprised numerous SpecOps guys trying to destroy assests when I was a Commander.

Comment

Working...
                X