F2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F2000

SF = vanilla without the jets. what else is there to say? go get it and join us!

Comment

Thats why I like it so much ...no plane whores...........just armor and heli whores........:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
        Thirded.

There is over 250 servers on my list, and plenty are populated. If more people bought this fantastic game, rather than just stealing the unlocks, it would have a healthier community.
        People dont play SF because Canadians made it IM JOKING!!

Seriously though they dont play it because of the stress some of the maps put on there computers bf2 is worse as it is but just less

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbob
          I bought Special Forces just for the unlocks, but if I knew above the above trick I wouldn't have bothered wasting my money. Given EA throws out all the stops to leech cash I don't have a problem with people using that trick to get unlocks.

Eh, I'm not too keen on the F2000, I haven't really given it a proper chance yet though. When I have used the gun it seems clunky and inaccurate, plus the sights are just annoying.
          thats what i also did but now all the noobs have left so the game play is allot better

Comment

F2000 has a small wobble on it (up/down) when prone & zoomed, donnu if it affects accuracy. Magic gun tho, two/three bullet bursts at a time..

Comment

I hate the F2000, the only thing I like about it is the noise, it is great if you like to listen to your gun but get no kills...would much rather use the G3, or even better either of the AK's or the M16

Comment

SF is fun but i think they should make it so servers can ru the best of both vanilla and SF without having to have everyone change disks.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                  SF is fun but i think they should make it so servers can ru the best of both vanilla and SF without having to have everyone change disks.
                  You dont have to change disc. If you have teh BF2 vanilla disk SF will run with out teh SF disc.

Also the FN2000 rocks, best assault gun in my opinion.

Comment

ok i got the f2000 but i cant pick it in the game i was able to us it when i was sas only but is there a way u can use it on other teams

Comment

Originally posted by godxfather
                      ok i got the f2000 but i cant pick it in the game i was able to us it when i was sas only but is there a way u can use it on other teams
                      The SF unlocks can only be used in Vanilla.

By the way SF is brilliant!!!! Just got back into it again. Different style of play, grappling hooks and zip lines give a different dimension and seems to be an older crowd so the gameplay is fair and more challenging. Not saying the young un's dont play fair or good, im on about the attitude age and not the physical age

Comment

The F2000 is the best "equalizer" for the times when no 1 on your team wants to "squad up", & you wind up "bumpin' heads" w/ a decent 2, or 3 man squad

IMVHO

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Working...
                        X