F2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2000

ok so i was playing a game and i keeped geting killed by a gun called f2000 and after i killed that guy i picked it up and it was a great gun and i was wondering how i can unlock it becuz i cant find were it allows me to unlock it

plz help

Re: F2000

Its a SF unlock, you gotta have SF to get the FN2000

Comment

All you have to do is have a friend or person you trust log into the Special forces expansion and play for a few minutes with your account.
      You will get the unlocks provided you have the points for an unlock I think.

So ask a friend or a nice person on the forums to log you in and play for a few minutes, tell them which guns you want from order of most importance.

Only ones Id recommned over vanilla BF2 unlocks are the G36E (medic easy mode gun) and the F2000 (if you dont like the USMC M16 burst, plus the F2000 gives flash bangs). I think the L9 to is a SF unlock, not sure..same as M24 I think, dont qoute me tho..im an M95 lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
        All you have to do is have a friend or person you trust log into the Special forces expansion and play for a few minutes with your account.
        You will get the unlocks provided you have the points for an unlock I think.

So ask a friend or a nice person on the forums to log you in and play for a few minutes, tell them which guns you want from order of most importance.

Only ones Id recommned over vanilla BF2 unlocks are the G36E (medic easy mode gun) and the F2000 (if you dont like the USMC M16 burst, plus the F2000 gives flash bangs). I think the L9 to is a SF unlock, not sure..same as M24 I think, dont qoute me tho..im an M95 lover.
        Alot of people are claiming this is a form of warez now so I wouldn't be posting about it.

Comment

Yeah for every normal bf2 rank you got, if you play Special forces you will get that many ranks just for playing 1 round. so you get double the unlocks just logging in on a SF server.

Comment

I bought Special Forces just for the unlocks, but if I knew above the above trick I wouldn't have bothered wasting my money. Given EA throws out all the stops to leech cash I don't have a problem with people using that trick to get unlocks.

Eh, I'm not too keen on the F2000, I haven't really given it a proper chance yet though. When I have used the gun it seems clunky and inaccurate, plus the sights are just annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbob
              I bought Special Forces just for the unlocks, but if I knew above the above trick I wouldn't have bothered wasting my money. Given EA throws out all the stops to leech cash I don't have a problem with people using that trick to get unlocks.

Eh, I'm not too keen on the F2000, I haven't really given it a proper chance yet though. When I have used the gun it seems clunky and inaccurate, plus the sights are just annoying.
              very annoying.

Comment

You should buy Special Forces, its a lot more fun then
                regular battlefield imo.

Comment

/\ seconded

Comment

If you can find a server................................

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl
                      You should buy Special Forces, its a lot more fun then
                      regular battlefield imo.
                      Thirded.

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                      If you can find a server................................
                      There is over 250 servers on my list, and plenty are populated. If more people bought this fantastic game, rather than just stealing the unlocks, it would have a healthier community.

Comment

Yes you should really buy Special Forces! I've basically stopped playing vanilla bf2 since i got sf. Except for the cool unlocks there's also new equipment that you can use in the game such as: grappling hook, zip line, tear gas and flash bangs! Also there's new vehicles and VERY cool maps! Warlord is a big favourite.

And no i don't work for EA.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
                          There is over 250 servers on my list, and plenty are populated. If more people bought this fantastic game, rather than just stealing the unlocks, it would have a healthier community.
                          But they did buy the game, the game is BF2.

:laugh:

Comment

i think that SF is more "challenging" then reg bf2 so it might be fun for you to have that eh?

Comment

It is a Special Forces unlock so play a round of SF and then you can unlock the F2000

Comment

Working...
                              X