Pilots all on the same team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilots all on the same team

Seems to be a trend nowadays on most servers with choppers and planes, that the pilots all go on the same team, so they can rape the other unchallenged.

Then they rank up and beak off to everyone about how good they are at BF2. This is the height of poor sportsmanship, and all out 'chicken-****'-ery.

Traditionally, I will always join the losing team, I like taking the underdog and helping to turn the round around.

This is impossible of course, if the opposing team has all the pilots on it, and you have 3 planes and 2 choppers beating the hell out of you at your last base, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I've even seen members on my team who are pilots, that switch to the opposite side once we lose our own airbase, in order to keep flying.

Lame guys, lame. Take your flying skills and do your job - protecting the rest of us on the ground so we can do our job.

When will people realize? A balanced game is the best game.

Re: Pilots all on the same team

Yeah I totally agree, I just got off of a Wake server and the USMC were winning. Absoloutly no one was flying in the Chinese team so I go onto it to help and start flying the J-10 and we totally turned the game around. I quite injoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
      Take your flying skills and do your job - protecting the rest of us on the ground so we can do our job.

ROFL dont be silly, they are too busy upping their KDR and SPM to be bothered about the rest of the team.

Comment

I dont really care too much about stats, I just like Jets because I think, personally, it takes skill to fly an F-2323b or w/e its called :P I like flying around and bombming any flags that are being taken. Defending them I think its called

EDIT: If you take a look at my jet stats you'll see what I mean about not caring about stats hehe

Comment

anyone bothers you JUST ****ING TEABAG THEM!!!

Comment

I like to jump on the other team and take on all those "leet" pilots with the F35

Comment

Yeah, I just like to fly hehe, bomb and thats really it. When other people are flying it just adds some extra work and fun dogfighting and trying to take eachother out

Comment

Seems to be a trend nowadays on most servers with choppers and planes, that the pilots all go on the same team, so they can rape the other unchallenged.

Then they rank up and beak off to everyone about how good they are at BF2. This is the height of poor sportsmanship, and all out 'chicken-****'-ery.

Agreed. I see it all the time and wonder how boring it must be for them...

Traditionally, I will always join the losing team, I like taking the underdog and helping to turn the round around.

This is impossible of course, if the opposing team has all the pilots on it, and you have 3 planes and 2 choppers beating the hell out of you at your last base, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I used to switch over when I saw that my team was overpowered, but I now see it as a useless move. If we're getting baseraped, I can't really help. However, even when it's not happening, the bad pilots and gunners still try to get in the helicopter or jet that a competent pilot could use to turn the tables. It's extremely frustrating to KNOW that you could make a difference, but are unable to because your teammates refuse to go capture flags while letting you destroy the enemy armor and heli. If I know it's not being used, I usually switch.

I've even seen members on my team who are pilots, that switch to the opposite side once we lose our own airbase, in order to keep flying.

Lame guys, lame. Take your flying skills and do your job - protecting the rest of us on the ground so we can do our job.

I keep telling my teammates the same thing: "let me take that heli and capture those flags, we'll be alright in no time." Instead, they say something along the lines of "stfu" and proceed to get TV'd over and over... very frustrating.

Comments in bold.

Comment

Sorry, I see what you are saying, but it is not up to you to dictate how other people play the game. They payed their money, just as you did, it's their right to play how they want (that said, they do have to play by the EA ToS and server rules).

Comment

... and I agree, but taking away your team's winning ticket is stupid. That's what the game is about, isn't it? Winning rounds? Well, better get with the program.

Comment

It doesn't always help to join the other team, but it sure is fun to shoot down the other fliers that are killing your team... I often join the other side on our server just to fly against our (CLAN) pilots and pwn them, he he

It's not just about flying or ground pounding, it's coordinating air and ground that wins.

Comment

I see it all the time, but what are you going to do?

Comment

If you guys want the ultimate in teamplay, seriously check out www.21stcenturywarfare.com.

It gives you a completely different perspective of pubbing.

Comment

Oh, another thing! (can't believe I forgot to mention this in my first post)

When I get annoyed that my teammates won't stop baseraping the carrier with a heli, I'll usually just TV them out of the sky to let the opposition get up and out. Especially when the round just started and we've already capped out the other team with 250 tickets to go... :P

Otherwise, it's a sure way to make those players leave for another server.

Comment

playing Wake island the other day. Got to say it was pretty boring as the USMC were pretty much just flying everything and shooting the **** out of anything that moved.

Pretty hard to keep up when all you've got is armour and 1 jet! Not my favourite map!

Does feel good to stalk a chopper as A/T while it's trying to grab a base. I've downed a couple that way and it feels great. Especially when you know they're an effective team working the Gunship.

Comment

Working...
                              X