Best Ping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ping?

Hey guys I was just wondering is any ping bellow 150 good to play on.

Please post your own opinions also

Re: Best Ping?

Originally posted by fruit_bomb
    Hey guys I was just wondering is any ping bellow 150 good to play on.

Please post your own opinions also
    Yes generally, I look for pings below 100. But you live in Quebec, there are quite a few servers that run out of Quebec, so you would get an amazingly low ping. I like in NB and I get under 30 when I play on these servers.

Comment

I average about 40

*edit* Oh the servers ping...derr...Yeah...has to be under 100...I hate when I ping at 35 and still lag cause of a crappy server

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
        I average about 40

*edit* Oh the servers ping...derr...Yeah...has to be under 100...I hate when I ping at 35 and still lag cause of a crappy server
        Same here...ping of 40 and LAAAAGGGGGGGG....
        But I put it down to MY crappy computer.

Comment

you definitely want to play on servers with the lowest ping possible.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Ye get the lowest ping possible and you probly will be good anything under a 100 for me

Comment

0-50 is good
              50-100 is playable, but not the best
              100 or more is just rubbish

Comment

100 is playable. Rubbish starts from 200. Ive played with 300 and I just had to drop my rifle and use explosives only.

If your ping is high, ask your ISP to disable your error control. Youll gain up to 100ms.

Comment

I can't play with 140 depends on the server. On Need_2_Kill's server for some reason at 140 It doesn't lag but when I'm on a European Server I get little bumps sometimes which really annoy me and I can't hit people anymore.

But the lower the ping the better it is.

Comment

I usually always pick servers with a average ping of 70ms and below. There are a few that have pings of around 100ms that are playable as well.

Comment

I always play with ping of 200-300. It's fun! U gotta try it! I'm so used to the high ping that when i play on a low pinged server, i always shoot ahead of the enemy instead of at the enemy

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                      100 is playable. Rubbish starts from 200. Ive played with 300 and I just had to drop my rifle and use explosives only.

If your ping is high, ask your ISP to disable your error control. Youll gain up to 100ms.
                      200 isnt rubbish, u need experience to be able to kill and be at the top of the charts, and not forgetting your skills.

Comment

My ping is always 25-120 120 being like UK servers. Thing is I don't notice much of a difference EXCEPT when in a jet.

Comment

I play with 15-24, sometimes 30, yeasterday I had 10ping, think that's because of my new modem which is very good hehe

Comment

What I don't get is ping really affects me in games like Source, but BF2 its not really any different... weird

Comment

I usually top about 75 ping in European servers, averaging about 30-40. Anywhere outside of Europe I think I get about 75-100 TOPS

Comment

Working...
                              X