X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFC.WELCOME
    Guest replied
    Re: Best Ping?

I hate when you get a good server,Your ping is like a soild 40. And it seems like the other 20 people in that server have 200+ ping. It's Such a rip off.

Leave a comment:

• buteonidae
    replied

Originally posted by fruit_bomb
    A modem can make a difference?

I don't know but that's the ping I get after I've set up a network and got a new ADSL modem+router... go figure lol.

I'm happy none-the-less

Leave a comment:

• DesertFalcon
    replied

I average about 14 on servers that run out of dallas

Leave a comment:

• mrbinum
    Guest replied

Yes, always play on low ping serverss, add em to your favs. I generally get around 10-30ping

Leave a comment:

• Knight Rider
    Guest replied

I have satelite high speed, i try to play on servers that i ping 800 or less to

Leave a comment:

• fruit_bomb
    Guest replied

Originally posted by daliup
    I play with 15-24, sometimes 30, yeasterday I had 10ping, think that's because of my new modem which is very good hehe
    A modem can make a difference?

Leave a comment:

• TotalBF2er
    Guest replied

Originally posted by fruit_bomb
    Hey guys I was just wondering is any ping bellow 150 good to play on.

Please post your own opinions also
    It doesnt seem to make a difference. BF2 causes a 35ms ping to act like a 300ms ping, and yet a 150ms will play fine....

Leave a comment:

• Weeden
    Guest replied

I usually top about 75 ping in European servers, averaging about 30-40. Anywhere outside of Europe I think I get about 75-100 TOPS

Leave a comment:

• YoDiddy
    Guest replied

What I don't get is ping really affects me in games like Source, but BF2 its not really any different... weird

Leave a comment:

• buteonidae
    replied

I play with 15-24, sometimes 30, yeasterday I had 10ping, think that's because of my new modem which is very good hehe

Leave a comment:

• YoDiddy
    Guest replied

My ping is always 25-120 120 being like UK servers. Thing is I don't notice much of a difference EXCEPT when in a jet.

Leave a comment:

• LostSquirrel
    Guest replied

I always play with ping of 200-300. It's fun! U gotta try it! I'm so used to the high ping that when i play on a low pinged server, i always shoot ahead of the enemy instead of at the enemy

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    100 is playable. Rubbish starts from 200. Ive played with 300 and I just had to drop my rifle and use explosives only.

If your ping is high, ask your ISP to disable your error control. Youll gain up to 100ms.
    200 isnt rubbish, u need experience to be able to kill and be at the top of the charts, and not forgetting your skills.

Leave a comment:

• KillerSeabee<23>
    Guest replied

I usually always pick servers with a average ping of 70ms and below. There are a few that have pings of around 100ms that are playable as well.

Leave a comment:

• Komet.nl
    Guest replied

I can't play with 140 depends on the server. On Need_2_Kill's server for some reason at 140 It doesn't lag but when I'm on a European Server I get little bumps sometimes which really annoy me and I can't hit people anymore.

But the lower the ping the better it is.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

100 is playable. Rubbish starts from 200. Ive played with 300 and I just had to drop my rifle and use explosives only.

If your ping is high, ask your ISP to disable your error control. Youll gain up to 100ms.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X