• Show
Clear All

Re: Maximum TV Missle range.

Originally posted by Churrasco
    That is impossible.
    Not in the older patches, lmao

Comment

huh on PR should they make the TV go 2 miles i dont think, anyway not allot of people get a hit from 400ft i could be wrong

Comment

Is there a certain amount of time that you can actually control the missle?

Comment

Right up till they explode.

Comment

In the 375-475 range my guess I only use it to go about 200 feet tops

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
              It is 400 metres. Excact... Would it be too much hard work for EA to set it to anything realistic?
              Realistic ? Like a medic tossing a first aid kit at the feet of a soldier that's been shot and having it heal them ? Or realistic like guys parachuting off a 25' roof ?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                It is 400 metres. Excact... Would it be too much hard work for EA to set it to anything realistic?
                Do you really want the the choppas to be realistic?
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Dude, why don't I live in America?

Comment

that would be ownage with TVs having unlimited range :P....too easy :\

Comment

lol and they were navigated not by clicking but by moving your mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                      That is impossible.
                      I haven't played 1.41 yet but it DOES WORK in 1.4. Try it. My clanmate pissed me off and kept me on the helipad by doing it. When he told me what he was doing I said the same thing you guys have. "It's impossible, the missile won't reach." Yeah, WRONG. It will go from helipad to helipad on Sharqi, plus some.

EDIT: Photobucket is dropping my ss from 1600x1200 to 800x600. If you have trouble reading the range, that's why. The range reads 453m to the flag, and the chopper is higher so it must be a little further. It hits the chopper easily, can hit the wall behind the chopper if I shoot the straightest possible shot, i.e. only a couple precise clicks.

Comment

Working...
                      X