To the helicopter jockeys out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To the helicopter jockeys out there

Personally, I wasn't under the impression they were complicated. It's just a learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
      Personally, I wasn't under the impression they were complicated. It's just a learning curve.
      I guess Ahab wanted to say that vehicles are fine just as thay are --> simple
      But then again, i could have understood you both wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
        Why do the vehicles have to be so complicated in this game? My goodness it's not a flight sim.
        lol, you think BF2's controls are 'complicated'.... haha... lol... yeah....
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
          lol, you think BF2's controls are 'complicated'.... haha... lol... yeah....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

^
            ^
            ^
            ^
            ℓoℓoℓoℓ
            xfire: chodda
            steam: w0ofz

Comment

I like tge DC setting better then BF's ones.

Comment

I don't like comparing game physics with real life. I have so much fun flying these helis in BF2, but I don't care really how they should be flying, because that's just not fun probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
                  Wind effects, any of you ever flown a real chopper (size of the Cobra or Z-10)? Well, you have to be constantly adjusting for wind, and skimming the ocean is impossible... Then, doing flips. In a real chopper you will lose 40-70% of your control and although it can be done, flipping all the way over (ex. Holding down the down arror key) is a hell of a lot more of a challenge and risk. A few other things, but they can not be expected to be fixed in an FPS.

Cheers
                  ya in real life if you make a flip in the Apache Gunship you will crash and that crash will end up exploding the ordanance, then your family will cry for the loss they will sue Boeing for engine malfunction, and they will lose and then Boeing will counter sue and your family will end up in NYC on fifth avenue begging for money, so dont drink before you fly:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                  X