1.41 kit pickup ctd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.41 kit pickup ctd

i now average 1 ctd per hour, thanks 1.41 i love u.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
      guess we're special
      im special too:laugh:

Comment

well i can break the graham crackers along the damn line, can you

Comment

to be honest i havent reinstalled once (even before i lost the discs, not the installer disc that is required to run game). I really should reinstall (i know i have discs somewhere they didnt just get up and walk away) but it takes forever and i'm worried about adding more problems to it by reinstalling (i've heard to many horror stories about bf2 being ****ed up just because someone sneezed too hard [/hyperbole (for those of you not in the English honors program that means a deliberate exaggeration :P)] but you get the point.
          *edit* lol i just found my bf vietnam discs but still cant find bf2 discs.
          *re-edit* found em (an hour later :P), theres only 3 right? cuz ive got 1 in my disc drive while 2 and 3 are in the case. Im pretty sure there are only 3 discs but i dont want any surprises if i decide to reinstall.

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
            to be honest i havent reinstalled once (even before i lost the discs, not the installer disc that is required to run game). I really should reinstall (i know i have discs somewhere they didnt just get up and walk away) but it takes forever and i'm worried about adding more problems to it by reinstalling (i've heard to many horror stories about bf2 being ****ed up just because someone sneezed too hard [/hyperbole (for those of you not in the English honors program that means a deliberate exaggeration :P)] but you get the point.
            *edit* lol i just found my bf vietnam discs but still cant find bf2 discs.
            *re-edit* found em (an hour later :P), theres only 3 right? cuz ive got 1 in my disc drive while 2 and 3 are in the case. Im pretty sure there are only 3 discs but i dont want any surprises if i decide to reinstall.
            3??? I got one??? Are those CDs or DVDs? I got one DVD. Okay 2, BF2 and SF. I guess it must be that you have CD version of the game, otherwise where are my disks :|:

When updating and reinstalling BF2 prepare yourself to reinstall Windows also. 50% propability that u mess ur Windows also

Nah, just kidding.

With 1.03 I had to do it but hope it's history nowadays.

Comment

I used to get it once or twice a week. Thankfully, I haven't had one since 1.41 was released.

Comment

Working...
              X