Running Faster & Farther?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Running Faster & Farther?

In real life, regardless of equipment, you would be able to move quicker if your rifle was rear slung and you was running with a knife out . Well you'd run with nothing out, who in RL in a war runs round with a knife! And who in RL runs around in a war zone with their rifle rear slung!

Then again, it's only a game so who cares. Just don't jump when you're in a hurry!

Comment

Originally posted by DaMan
      I know that running distance and maybe speed depends on kit choice. However, within the kits can a soldier run fruther and/or faster depending on what kind of weapon is being held in ones hand. For example in sniper mode if one switches from the rifle to the pistol can one run faster or further? Please advise. Thanks.

DaMan
      oh you mean like in counter strike when you run with the knife

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Pantloadz
        I'm pretty sure you do not run any faster or further, from my experiences anyway. It wouldn't really make sense if you think about it...your still carrying the same mass regardless of current weapon.
        it would make sense if you think about it corecctly. you have never had to run with a large rifle in your hands i take it? if its on your back on a sling you can run faster then if it was in your hands. common sense, has nothing to do with how much weight is on you.

well it does have to do with weight is on you, but if you have the same gear on just in a diffrent location (like your back) you can get more movement to other body parts such as your arms so you can get that sprinting motion.

OH btw does not work on bf2. it does on Black hawk down though

Comment

Depends. Support,Engineer and I think Assult has less stemina. The medics and snipers ETC, have better stemina.

Source ur BFHQ look at spoort says running distance short w/e

Comment

Working...
          X