Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should you loose ponts for Teamkilling someone who tried to steal your APC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should you loose ponts for Teamkilling someone who tried to steal your APC?

zahir wrote
    "I don't ever tk for anything unless I'm already standing there and a guy tries to hijack me by tking me, thats why usually I'm always prone and aiming at the nearest approaching soldier when I'm waiting for a vehicle, if he fires one shot I kill him."

waiting at the spawn for a vehicle is just wasteing another
    man who could be helping up at the front.
    hell we should all just form a line behind all the vehicles and waste the entire round taking turns that will grab the win for us
    getting raped by arty while you wait for vehicles is a great way to make points too!
    take my vehicle when i have a whole squad formed up all in specific kits to use that vehicle to the maximum
    and you just made 6 guys trudge on foot all the way back to the front line with the wrong kits.
    I know its really important to get that tank so you can get your leet vet sniper combat badge.
    but you will have 6 squad members pissed at you for that move.

try to see the other side not just the selfish one.

XxS0ULxX

Comment

Re: Should you loose ponts for Teamkilling someone who tried to steal your APC?

Originally posted by XxS0ULxX
      I know its really important to get that tank so you can get your leet vet sniper combat badge.
      funny, and sadly true!

Comment

Working...
      X