Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should you loose ponts for Teamkilling someone who tried to steal your APC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should you loose ponts for Teamkilling someone who tried to steal your APC?

First off I do not claim to OWN any vehicle in the game. But I WILL let someone who is waiting for an APC or TANK have it. By the same token I expect the same in return and after a few rounds of people just budding in front of me on the spawnpoint I was finally sick and tired of it and TKed some 2 A$$HOLES who kept taking it from me. My question to everyone is:

If someone is constantly trying to take the APC that YOU have been fairly and patiently waiting for, would you TK him and ifso, do you feel you should loose points over it?

As far as I'm concerned it should be a NO!

I don't want to get slammed for TKing. All I'm saying is eye for an eye. If you are going to take a vehicle that I've been waiting for by just coming up to me and pushing me off the spawn point then I will do the only thing I can to stop you and that is a team kill.

Cheers

Re: Should you loose ponts for Teamkilling someone who tried to steal your APC?

I don't believe in taking turns, that's for kids on the playground. Whoever ends up in it when it spawns gets it.

Comment

As far as I know, you don't lose any additional points by being punished for teamkilling someone. -4Pts on global and teamwork regardless..BF2 can't be the judge of why you teamkilled someone, even though you may have a valid reason. To them, TKing is TKing and if the person decides to punish you for it, who's gonna stop them?

Comment

Um, you do realize that whether or not you get the vehicle is directly related to where you are standing...if you know where to stand, you always get it.

So dont complain if you dont get it. Learn how to camp. Turns are for little kids.

Comment

And, always go prone.

I learnt that from a guy who took my apc on kark actually, weird.

Comment

Originally posted by lethal_ranger
            And, always go prone.

I learnt that from a guy who took my apc on kark actually, weird.
            It depends on the vehicle. Tanks/APCs I dunno, but I would imagine prone is good for it.

Helis and Jets: There are markings on the pad for a reason. And hop.

Comment

I know that for attack helis on the carrier, if you line yourself up correctly witht he two dots (not sure what they are really) on the floor and hold E you get it before anyone else.

So I'm guessing you just mean jets then.

Comment

Hahhah I just thought of something funny. Taking someone out of bounds in an apc because they suck as a gunner ;D
                xfire: chodda
                steam: w0ofz

Comment

Welcome to the internet. Remember, the person whose turn it is to use a vehicle the one who is still alive.

Comment

So AKULA wants to deliberately TK and not get punished for it. Enjoy being banned, idiot. It's people like you that ruin this game.

Comment

I don't remember it being YOUR APC just because your standing where it spawns

People like you are the ones that need to be banned.

Comment

Well, when someone is waiting for a vehicle i'll let them have it. It's only fair. They see me do that and even give a "thanks"

When they see me waiting for one, they usually let me have it too. Only when i'm waiting for a vehicle then some idiot just runs in at the last moment and gets it do i get annoyed. I just blow up the bastard and find another server

This is my motto:
                        They don't have the manners to let someone who was waiting first have it? I don't have the manners to let them continue.

Why should I continue to be well-mannered when they crossed the line the first place. It's like baseraping, if they don't do it I won't, if they do it I will. I'll do it 100X worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                          I don't believe in taking turns, that's for kids on the playground. Whoever ends up in it when it spawns gets it.
                          That's why I carry the M95 while waiting for a helo or jet. People like you. You are more than welcome to hop in the aircraft while people who have already been waiting for it. Please, jump right in. Just don't get angry because I spray your grey matter all over the inside of the canopy with my M95.

Have a nice day!

Comment

eye for an eye = hammurabis code. YOU PHSYCO!

Comment

No you shouldn't loose points if you tk someone in a vehicle spawn that being the gas station in Karkand or the US carrier. You shouldn't loose points, you should loose the right to use that vehicle or any vehicle that spawns near it for the entire round. People that are willing to tk for vehicles can't be convinced not to. I mean sure they loose up to 7 points, but if they get the jet they make up for it and get a lot more. People who wait for vehicles are what is wrong with BF2 public servers. I mean really get off your lazy vehicle whoring *** and help your team. If it's not there when I spawn I move on and attempt to help my team. It helps nobody when half the team is over at the vehicle spawn waiting for armor or air power. Vehicles are your team's assets, not your own personal point whoring toys.

Comment

Working...
                              X