and I thought BF2pro was free of noobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and I thought BF2pro was free of noobs

so I joined a pug game or what ever they call it and ended up flying the chopper for some guy, he kept missing the easiest shots possible so I decided to give up and stop dodging coz I knew he wouldnt be able to take them down, next we had a J10 ramming things on the carrier and some guy redlining me......wow

also another guy started talking smack and he said he owns my face lmao, after a few mins I get up in the chopper solo and pwn him and his buddie, I bet they didnt even see me when I TVed them, I told them they should be playing "BF2noob" not "BF2pro"

Im disapointed, same with infantry too, those guys are good but they bunny hop and do all that cheap ****

Re: and I thought BF2pro was free of noobs

bf2pro? I'm lost, maybe I just missed something. Anyway, I feel your heartbreak. It's pretty lame indeed. I was gunning earlier today for some fool flying like some freaking stunt show pilot with the cobra. Its typical and you come across morons who shouldn't be flying anything much a less a jet or helo atleast every other game. You can try to ignore it or grab an m95 and play god.

BTW pj, is that someone's quote at the bottom of your sig? LOL, "sky ninja", I'm gonna have to remember that 1 if I ever make another account.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
      bf2pro? I'm lost, maybe I just missed something. Anyway, I feel your heartbreak. It's pretty lame indeed. I was gunning earlier today for some fool flying like some freaking stunt show pilot with the cobra. Its typical and you come across morons who shouldn't be flying anything much a less a jet or helo atleast every other game. You can try to ignore it or grab an m95 and play god.

BTW pj, is that someone's quote at the bottom of your sig? LOL, "sky ninja", I'm gonna have to remember that 1 if I ever make another account.
      yea my friend said it while I was talking to him onxfire

Comment

every game has new players, whether it's old or not.

Comment

The new ones also make good targets. The bunny hopping ones are easier to take down at the top of their hop. The nade spammers give me the, hhmmmm, can't say that.

Comment

what is pro supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
              so I joined a pug game or what ever they call it
              lol pugs are about a serious as a...well, they're not.

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
              what is pro supposed to be?
              BF2Pro is a mod used in competition to get rid of some of the gayness programmed into the game. Lessens cone of fire, lessens numbers of grenades, revives, medic/ammo bags, TV missles, changes some spawns, amkes minor changes to some maps to make them more competition worthy.

Comment

Are you a pro ?

Funny to watch your new threads every day, about that u pwn etc...

Comment

BF2Pro... isn't that for CAL? I remember SOE asking me to download that for the games. For what it's worth, I like the changes they made.

Comment

"and I thought BF2pro was free of noobs"

Everyone is able to download and play, so I don't understand what made you think it was free of noobs...

Comment

My clan has a BF2Pro pub running city maps/IO.

We are trying to make it active. Please check it out.

Comment

so you solo'd and you got them with the TV? are you just good at aiming or was there a pilot involoved...

Comment

so I joined a pug game or what ever they call it and ended up flying the chopper for some guy, he kept missing the easiest shots possible so I decided to give up and stop dodging coz I knew he wouldnt be able to take them down, next we had a J10 ramming things on the carrier and some guy redlining me......wow

also another guy started talking smack and he said he owns my face lmao, after a few mins I get up in the chopper solo and pwn him and his buddie, I bet they didnt even see me when I TVed them, I told them they should be playing "BF2noob" not "BF2pro"

Im disapointed, same with infantry too, those guys are good but they bunny hop and do all that cheap ****
                          Everyone in CAL plays bfpro, including the worst teams in the league, so not everyone is going to be good. In pubs often people who don't normally fly like to fly for varieties sake and yes, they probably are terrible. As for the infantry, a tactic that is put into the game and can be done easily be anyone is not cheap, you are just a moron for not doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
                            Are you a pro ?

Funny to watch your new threads every day, about that u pwn etc...
                            Im not saying I pwn lmao, Im just saying that its hard to find players who are actually good and play fair at the same time

Comment

Im not saying I pwn lmao, Im just saying that its hard to find players who are actually good and play fair at the same time
                              They are playing fair, you're playing stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X