Extreme 3D pro people :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme 3D pro people :)

Just a quick question to those that use Logitec Extreme 3D PRO joystic.

Today I got in my F35B and the jet just started to roll to the left withought me touching the joysick! I couldn't fly because if I let go off the joysick the jet starts to roll to the left in circles, flying was heard too, anything like this happene to you? :S

Re: Extreme 3D pro people

Yep. Both me and my friends have had this issue ... we've just renewed the joystick in the shop

- 2 years warranty (I think it's called that in english?)

Comment

Happens to me a lot in other games.

To fix, press down with the joystick on the bottom pad part and give it a good shake around, it should be back to normal (for a few hours of gaming) after that.

Comment

Too bad for me I have a habbit of loosing receits lol guess I'll just have to buy a new one.

I'll try that Jumintiger, see if it works if not I need a new joysitck then eh

Thanks.

Comment

check the calibration in the "game controllers" control panel. see if the dot lists to the left and try recalibrating?

how old is the stick? sometimes they just wear out

also try un-plugging it and plugging it back in while your computer is on.

Comment

its maybe the sensitivity on the joystick

Comment

recalibrating the stick in the windows control panel usually does the trick for me when this happens...

Comment

I've just tried to change the controls in the controls option,

on the ROLL thingy I have to press the joystic to the right pretty hard to active the it :S guess it's worn out, shaking it doesn't help lol

Comment

Used to have that stick and found it sluggish. I bought a Saitek Cyborg EVO. I love it. There's alot more play in teh stick and the base is very light. Once you get used to it it seems to be much more responsive.

Comment

Saitek Cyborg EVO - does it also have 3 buttons on the right side of the base?

Comment

You could try removing all calibration data from your registry before re-calibrating.

Logitech provide a tool for this at: http://www.logitech.com/pub/techsupp...k/lws_clrc.exe

However - I had the same problem with my Extreme 3D Pro, and it was real challenging trying to compensate in flight!

I recalibrated
                      I reinstalled drivers
                      I wiggled it around a bit.

Still had the same problem.

People said "Oh yes, you get that with Logitechs".

But, I fixed it ....

... by swapping it to another USB port!

No idea why, but it's been fine ever since.

Comment

i'd stay with logitech. I've gone through 3 logitech joysticks in 6 years of abusive playing.

saiteks only last me about 3 months.

Sometimes they just wear out.

Originally posted by epoch
                        But, I fixed it ....

... by swapping it to another USB port!

No idea why, but it's been fine ever since.
                        I actually did the SAME thing. But swapping USB ports was like the 3rd thing i tried.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                          Saitek Cyborg EVO - does it also have 3 buttons on the right side of the base?
                          Yes it has three on both sides actually. The base is very light, unlike the Logitech, which alot of people don't like. I got used to it and I prefer the lever type throttle slider as opposed to the Logitech's slider.

Comment

You can try what I did.

I've opened the whole thing up, I disassembled the main stick and by the 10th screw out I've managed my self to the main spring, it was kind of bend to a side, so I gotten some pliars and I've reinforced it, this takes a lot of effort since these types of springs are very hard. I've assembled it back and I've saved myself $30, I guess samething next time it fails.

Comment

Well I've tried using a different USB port as epoch said, and it fixed it! Then I changed it back to the other USB port and it's working too, so I guess it's been fixed Thanks epoch

I'd never get any other stick but Extreme 3D pro, I'm used to it, I have all the buttons where I need them. 3 on one side and 3 on the other is no use, can't really use the ones on the right with my right had as it always stays on the stick, the left is for all the 6 buttons on the left

Anyways, it's working again, thanks to everyone especially epoch for suggesting this option

Comment

Working...
                              X