Fire Fight at Karkand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire Fight at Karkand

I love it when teams are fairly organised and more than 1 people actually are interested in a win. Its an awesome stalemate situation. When it turns out to be lame, I usually try to jihhad jeep myself from one side of teh river to another.

Comment

Once the USMC commander actually got a whole two squads, and a tank to cross the river at once with a bunch of support and snipers covering them. It was quite amazing to watch. But even harder to defend from, the attack cleared out the base of the bridge and by the time i respawned I got a tanks machine gun bullets drilling me in the back.

Shows the actual good things that come out of teaming up... or a good commander.

Comment

i was MEC one tyme and these idiots came toward me with their sniper rifles and i mowed all of them down, they came back i moved they passed me and mowed them all down again, they called me a cheater

Comment

dude, on top of the hotel fight all the way up to the suburbs, u can pull off 20-25 extra kills during the river fight.(sniping ofcourse).

Comment

Best Karkand situation is when you surround MEC at the Warehouse, or you are defending from the Warehouse.

Comment

Take Suburbs from MEC, then come back to Square from behind. There's that roof overlooking Square right there. Support gunner, Assault with GL and a Medic. It's a killing spree.

Comment

if everyone on USMC ran straight across the bridge altogether the gatehouse wud be taken in seconds but no, people have to medic whore. best way to stop this is take the island before they even realise full APC to suburb, then straight through to the island, dropping 1 or 2 off at each location so the WHOLE island is taken at the same time me and squad mates do it, awesome

Comment

i hate it, the game basically stops. all it is is snipers killing each other, medics reviving them, and support bombarding everyone with supplies. and ofcourse the kicker, artillery killing 3/4 of the team at a time

Comment

Working...
                  X