Fire Fight at Karkand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Fight at Karkand

I dont know if any one has seen this but when US has all the flags on the left side of the map and Mec has the right if the bridge is destroyed it causes a huge battle between both sides almost every time its pretty cool but it prevents US from capturing the flags.

PS:Its really good for medics because people get killed from all directions.

Re: Fire Fight at Karkand

Yeah the old battle of the river is amazing. I normally get my L96A1 out and get a few head shots in. Some of the best battles occur in this circumstance.

Comment

Ya I know I was actually gonna add snipers there but it looked wrongs so I took it out.

Comment

I hate the lame river fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
          Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
            Why do you hate it? Is it a kill / death reason or because it stops you from getting the flags?

Comment

i hate it too.....its hard to knife ppl from across a river

Comment

It is a lame sniper fest. Everybody just sits back and snipes each other; the medics whore revives and nothing happens. It is retarded for tanks and APC's too.

For this reason, I hate that and all similar situations in game.
                EDIT: But if I am MEC (and commander) I like it. Way to rack up an insane amount of artillery kills.

Comment

I like it sometime nd then other times dont like it. Its cool when the bridge isnt blown and you dont can actually run across but once the bridge gets blown it becomes a sniper battle along with a few suiside swims.

Comment

It's boring, and neither side ever advances they just pretty much stand around and point whore.

Comment

Well When I go through the "river battle" We get grenades flying across the bridge and all the squads start running across the water hiding on the sides of the ramp then some get up and flank them while the battle is still raging from the front.Engineers can also rebuild the bridge to.This fight seems way better on Inf only I have only done it once with vehicles and it was lame.Ive also never been artied there either.

Comment

it's a ridiculous stat-padding party - the mindless attrition that Karkand is and seems to attract the worst type of BF2 player

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                          it's a ridiculous stat-padding party
                          Dead on.

Comment

Interesting i thought it was pretty cool and needed lots of strategy to get around to the flags with out getting killed.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_alpha12
                              Interesting i thought it was pretty cool and needed lots of strategy to get around to the flags with out getting killed.
                              Very rarely do I ever get a squad to go around and actually stick together to cap another flag on the other side, we either get sniped or they get on the banks and run for the trains like blind dogs after a female in heat.

Comment

Working...
                              X