Not many have updated to new patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not many have updated to new patch

I wouldn't download the incremental patch anyways, since it always carries a huge ammount of bugs in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
      I'm either going to wait until they release an incremental patch or simply retire when there are no longer servers to play 1.4 on: this is absolutely unacceptable, and the fact that you guys are actually downloading it goes to show how sheepish you are.

Essentially, you're being b*tches by telling EA that they can walk all over you, beat the sh*t out of you... and you'll still come back to them! This is a sad display, and I won't be a part of it. If that's the best they can do, I'm leaving.

At least I got to accomplish a lot and helped others along the way. Next game, here I come...
      Dude, calm down. We've already bought the game, so EA have their money from us. I downloaded the patch because I want to keep playing. After the way EA and Dice has treated this community, I wont buy BF2142. That's not sheepish.

Comment

I wouldn't touch the incremental anyway, it's always been bad news for me.

I was playing on Skunkdogs last night, thought it was a little quiet. All I could think was that a lot of people just couldn't be bothered to download and install this rather large patch.

Hopefully when the incremental is released, those that aren't to fussed, will download it and join us back in BF2, by far the superior title in the Battlefield franchise!!

Comment

Originally posted by scott111
          Took me 19 min to download while I played BF2. Dude...you have some issues.
          dude not everyoe has a 3mb connection or w\e, took me an hour to download but I still went back to 1.4

Comment

You rolled back?

Did FHM, BH, Moo or Insomnia patch up?

Comment

Insomnia patched up. Unfortunately there is almost nobody in the Sharqui or Mashtuur servers.

I REALLY don't want to play Insomnia Wake just for a game with Vehicles in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                You rolled back?

Did FHM, BH, Moo or Insomnia patch up?
                yea i went back to 1.4 coz i could only find like 3 USA servers:cry: FHM is patched up, dunno about the rest

Comment

Yea,not many have updated to new patch, but be patient, there will be more people patching the new patch. i found out that only a few people play on my favourite server which used to be packed with people

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                    it took me like 4 minutes to download. no big deal.
                    Wow wtf?? It took me 4 hours but I didnt Dl it i got bored

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                      it was posted in the 1.41 patch released!!!! thread why and how you are not likely to see an incremental anytime soon. Hell it is just 500 megs....I mean com'on, I just got it from Straifright in under 15 minutes. That means you all can finally go take a shower and brush your teeth.
                      hahaha, well said.

Comment

I really dont know what all the fuss is about. I mean c,mon 500mb is nothing these days. I always get the full patch anyway, incramentels are always full of complaints.
                        If they released an incramental to d/l and you then had problems with the game, you would then be moaning about that!
                        Just get the patch and stop complaining, even if you have a slow connection just leave it over night, what harm is it?

Comment

Originally posted by scott111
                          Took me 19 min to download while I played BF2. Dude...you have some issues.
                          Thats what I did and suprizingly I didn'y get any lagg.....

Comment

just downloaded it no big deal they have your money just enjoy your self

Comment

Working...
                            X