Not many have updated to new patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not many have updated to new patch

Not many have updated, was gonna try and get some hours in on S/F but there is only 4 servers running it .

Re: Not many have updated to new patch

Basically every ranked server in Australia is running it. I've got no choice but to download it

Comment

i hope not, a 500+ meg download seems pointless if its not adding any new content.

Comment

500+ there must be a new map hiding in there somewhere !

Comment

That's the full patch. I'm not going to update until an incremental one comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by CowmanIII
            That's the full patch. I'm not going to update until an incremental one comes out.
            You will be waiting a while then

Comment

I'm either going to wait until they release an incremental patch or simply retire when there are no longer servers to play 1.4 on: this is absolutely unacceptable, and the fact that you guys are actually downloading it goes to show how sheepish you are.

Essentially, you're being b*tches by telling EA that they can walk all over you, beat the sh*t out of you... and you'll still come back to them! This is a sad display, and I won't be a part of it. If that's the best they can do, I'm leaving.

At least I got to accomplish a lot and helped others along the way. Next game, here I come...

Comment

whateva -

If ya gotta download a 536mb patch to keep on playin than download the bloody patch.

Simple

Comment

You almost have it right: the attitude should be "there's a new patch? 536MB? pfffft... whateva".

Then, you would make some sense. This is just abuse and you're all taking it like champs...

Comment

Seriouslly though, how can they not give us a incremental? Im with sloi on this BUT the only way I will download it is if PR goes to it which it seems they are.

Comment

it was posted in the 1.41 patch released!!!! thread why and how you are not likely to see an incremental anytime soon. Hell it is just 500 megs....I mean com'on, I just got it from Straifright in under 15 minutes. That means you all can finally go take a shower and brush your teeth.

Comment

Only a handful of servers in australia still 1.4, I had no chioce but to get 1.41, so I did. Any now i'm happliy playin away. Haven't found a difference, i never had to many CTD's anyway. But ya gotta do it if you want to keep on playing Bf2.

I reckon everyone should be downloading it now, saves doing it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                          I'm either going to wait until they release an incremental patch or simply retire when there are no longer servers to play 1.4 on: this is absolutely unacceptable, and the fact that you guys are actually downloading it goes to show how sheepish you are.

Essentially, you're being b*tches by telling EA that they can walk all over you, beat the sh*t out of you... and you'll still come back to them! This is a sad display, and I won't be a part of it. If that's the best they can do, I'm leaving.

At least I got to accomplish a lot and helped others along the way. Next game, here I come...
                          Took me 19 min to download while I played BF2. Dude...you have some issues.

Comment

I don't bend over backwards just because I'm told to do so. You're just sheep...

Oh, by the way:

Yup, there's NO incremental patch at the moment, but it is being worked on. The patch is a large one because it is the full patch rather than being incremental (which had an issue during testing meaning it had to be reworked) so rather than delay the entire patch prcoess to fix the incremental patch, the decision was taken to release the whole patch in one hit.
                            Taken from the official EA forum...

I'll wait. kthxgg.

Comment

it took me like 4 minutes to download. no big deal.
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                              X