Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What BF2 really needed... (1.41 perhaps EA?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What BF2 really needed... (1.41 perhaps EA?)

3 words

i know aye

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
      2 words

Point Whore
      How so? I enjoy playing the game, so I might as well get awards as I go along or not? If not then why not?

Comment

awards that mean nothing and reward non team oriented behaviour stats also help to ruin the mod community and destroy server customization they promote hacking and in general ruin game play at every turn.

Comment

no offense but you are the reason BF2 vanilla sucks

Thats untrue all the maps are pretty fun and playable in IO mode but only at the 16 player size with 24-30 players besides wake, wake is the only map that is truely unplayable in IO mode don't even try it. it dosn't really matter to me though BF2 vanilla is a truely awful game the mods are the only reason the game is worth grabing

I'm afraid that with 98% of your time in Karkand and Sharqi, and with only 30 minutes on some vBF maps your opinion means nothing to me. Nothing personal, I just don't think you've got the gameplay experience to make the statements you have made.

Comment

awards that mean nothing and reward non team oriented behaviour stats also help to ruin the mod community and destroy server customization they promote hacking and in general ruin game play at every turn.
            So it's the hackers and padders that ruin Vanilla and not people like me, who work in squads and actually help their team to victory?

Perhaps you should nip it in the bud before blurting out with comments like you have....

Comment

Thread got a bit side tracked i think

Time to get back on the rails

Oh sorry where back off again;-

What 1.41 needs is the following:-
              - Unlockable stealth suits wicked cool like predator
              - Unlockable de-fibs cos i is like loving ranks and unlocks yeah
              - Real laggy servers and menus cos it wouldn't be battlefield without them
              - Walkers, cos they pwn l33t dapper phat stylee

Comment

Originally posted by Bullit_toof
                Thread got a bit side tracked i think

Time to get back on the rails

Oh sorry where back off again;-

What 1.41 needs is the following:-
                - Unlockable stealth suits wicked cool like predator
                - Unlockable de-fibs cos i is like loving ranks and unlocks yeah
                - Real laggy servers and menus cos it wouldn't be battlefield without them
                - Walkers, cos they pwn l33t dapper phat stylee
                NO SARCASM is a forum rule.

Comment

bf2 need more maps period. IMHO.
                  even a mission/map editor would be nice..kinda like the one in black hawk down team sabre has. Atleast people can easily design there own maps and host them online like a normal game without having to dl and install them and all that crazy mumbo jumbo. I played delta force for years because of this. It kept the game new instead of playing the same old maps over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and oaver and over and over and over again. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazza66
                    I'm afraid that with 98% of your time in Karkand and Sharqi, and with only 30 minutes on some vBF maps your opinion means nothing to me. Nothing personal, I just don't think you've got the gameplay experience to make the statements you have made.

Indeed but you forgot something I don't play ranked servers, if you haven't figured that out you need to look into purchasing a pair of spectacles, but thanks for looking up my meaningless numbers and judging me based on them that truly shows the strength of your character and merit of what your saying.... am I forgetting anything oh yeah I forgot to tack on "Nothing personal"

obviously you don't/have never play(ed) any 16 player sized maps in IO mode so your statements generalizing IO mode are uneducated and ignorant at best but really thanks for coming out and sharing them anyway.

Originally posted by Bloodsport
                    So it's the hackers and padders that ruin Vanilla and not people like me, who work in squads and actually help their team to victory?

Perhaps you should nip it in the bud before blurting out with comments like you have....
                    you said your all about the points and that attitude is what makes the stats/point/rank system needed to be used in the game which in turn ruins the game IMHO (its simple logic).

Comment

Indeed but you forgot something I don't play ranked servers, if you haven't figured that out you need to look into purchasing a pair of spectacles,
                      Umm how about getting some spectacles yourself and looking at the 380 hours of ranked time you are now claiming never to have played. Indeed BF2S suggests you have played ranked servers, and have done so since you first created your game account, and have continued to play ranked servers as recently as a week or so ago.

but thanks for looking up my meaningless numbers and judging me based on them that truly shows the strength of your character and merit of what your saying.... am I forgetting anything oh yeah I forgot to tack on "Nothing personal"
                      If you think the numbers are completely meaningless then you're just plain wrong. Ever seen a "stacked" server? That's a server with all the high ranking players on one team (big numbers) and low ranked players on the other (small numbers). The numbers are not meaningless, the higher ranked team wins 95% of the time.

obviously you don't/have never play(ed) any 16 player sized maps in IO mode so your statements generalizing IO mode are uneducated and ignorant at best but really thanks for coming out and sharing them anyway.
                      Talk about defensive, take a pill man. My avatar and sig in no way reflect what and how I play, I've actually been pwning the nubs (who claimed I was just a tank whore) on IO since it was released in a revengeful rampage. Based on your lies above and the way you've taken this so personally I'd say I'm right, and this "I only play unranked" is just a load of BS to try and dispute the fact that you're making grandiose statements about maps and game modes you truly know fuxk all about.

I was civil to you, and in return you attempt to flame me with utter BS, well I'm gone. As they say never try and argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazza66
                        Umm how about getting some spectacles yourself and looking at the 380 hours of ranked time you are now claiming never to have played. Indeed BF2S suggests you have played ranked servers, and have done so since you first created your game account, and have continued to play ranked servers as recently as a week or so ago.

If you think the numbers are completely meaningless then you're just plain wrong. Ever seen a "stacked" server? That's a server with all the high ranking players on one team (big numbers) and low ranked players on the other (small numbers). The numbers are not meaningless, the higher ranked team wins 95% of the time.

Talk about defensive, take a pill man. My avatar and sig in no way reflect what and how I play, I've actually been pwning the nubs (who claimed I was just a tank whore) on IO since it was released in a revengeful rampage. Based on your lies above and the way you've taken this so personally I'd say I'm right, and this "I only play unranked" is just a load of BS to try and dispute the fact that you're making grandiose statements about maps and game modes you truly know fuxk all about.

I was civil to you, and in return you attempt to flame me with utter BS, well I'm gone. As they say never try and argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
                        :laugh: really ??

where did I mention that I "never" play/played ranked ? If you got that impression I'm truly sorry I will clarify, a majority of my game time is spent in unranked not all. Clan server duties require ranked time be logged as one may expect.

what "lies" ? apparently because you think I lie about my logged time that means I don't know "@#$&" all, and somehow my statement about 16 player sized maps being playable is "grandiose" really ? grandiose ??? but I'm obviously the one taking this personal right ? because throwing around expletives really shows a sign of detachment.

Oh and by the way insulting someones opinion and intelligence then tagging on "nothing personal" is not being "civil" its just being a jerk.

anyway lets move past this childish bickering I'm pretty sure I made a intelligent point about 16 player map servers and for some reason instead of intelligent conversation or debate I was insulted so could we maybe get back to the debate

Comment

:laugh: really ??

where did I mention that I "never" play/played ranked ? If you got that impression I'm truly sorry I will clarify, a majority of my game time is spent in unranked not all. Clan server duties require ranked time be logged as one may expect.
                          Hmm wherever could I have got that idea, oh maybe it was here...

I don't play ranked servers
                          what "lies" ? apparently because you think I lie about my logged time that means I don't know "@#$&" all, and somehow my statement about 16 player sized maps being playable is "grandiose" really ? grandiose ??? but I'm obviously the one taking this personal right ? because throwing around expletives really shows a sign of detachment.
                          See above. "don't" is present tense, and you do currently play ranked servers according to BF2S. In my book saying you don't do something when in fact you do is lying. FFS it's simple, why even try to dispute that?

Oh and by the way insulting someones opinion and intelligence then tagging on "nothing personal" is not being "civil" its just being a jerk.
                          I completely disagree, in the context of my o.p. I did my best to make my point without being offensive, and YOU responded with a tirade of abuse.

anyway lets move past this childish bickering
                          You thought you had a good case, I don't and stated a good reason. If you don't like it simply say so, why get so personal?

I'm pretty sure I made a intelligent point about 16 player map servers and for some reason instead of intelligent conversation or debate I was insulted so could we maybe get back to the debate
                          And likewise I'm pretty sure I made an intelligent point. In both cases it's subjective, only you chose to flip out. Yes, let's get back to the debate if you've finished your pity party.

Comment

I'm sure Doctor-Pwnage would have like to make a comback but no, thread went well off track, so to prevent further flaming thread locked..

Comment

Working...
                            X