Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does 128 MB GFX let me fly jets?

Originally posted by papi4baby
    The other thing that will help is actual system memory. But you need a VGA more, since you can't play without one make sure you get the model, before you buy it and let us know, dont throw your money out, specially at a computer shop, they will sell whatever they can.
    Where do you shop? PC World? lol
    A small PC shop will help you!

Comment

BF2 game specs called for a 128 min but 256 recommended but also as others have said sometimes video card ram doesnt mean a thing

Comment

I been going to this guy since I was like 13 I have had everything from there and some of it is still in my new pc... :P anyway he says his friends sons are playing on it and I will take his word for it

Comment

As long as you trust him it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

If you trust him then im sure it will be good. It would still be good to know what you are buying before you buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikillnothing
              7300 ?? if so stay clear its S$%T dunno if u have agp or pci-e though

Actually, that's one I'd recommend over the 6600GT. Looking at the specs, It won't measure up to 6600GT by far. But if you try it for yourself in BF2, it's faster and I didn't have the stuttering issues I had with 6600GT with 7300GT

You'd definitely suck in benchmarks with 7300GT, but if BF2 is you want then it's a better choice, it's even cheaper too.

Comment

Hey guys, I just spoke with him that one I was going to have is gone now so I am now buying the 6600 256 MB, Any reviews or something?

Comment

Is it the 6600GT or 6600. Sry but it could be either one. Is that the one for $80? The 6600 (if its the vanilla one) will be able to play medium with maybe 1 on low.

Comment

Originally posted by cloaker
                    Is it the 6600GT or 6600. Sry but it could be either one. Is that the one for $80? The 6600 (if its the vanilla one) will be able to play medium with maybe 1 on low.
                    GT, I think I am paying £50, $100 I think...

Comment

Working...
                    X