Truth hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Truth hurts

u got kicked because you were interfering with their stat-padding....

wheres ur sense of team?

Comment

Because of BFROE. Its like the U.N. but with more loopholes.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
        Its so strange how other people run their servers and let idiots run it. I also hate clan servers where any member can kick. My server is different because we dont just let anyone admin. They have to have good experience and understanding plus above 18 with a mature attitude.

well its either an idiot that rents the server or a clan has given a member admin rights and he thinks there will be no comeback and will get away with kicking players that stop him from getting a vehicle or whatever.

Comment

I got called a hacker for having 2 deaths 32 kills on IO. I was commander and putting up UAV's, that's why I saw you!!

[img=http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9378/screen009mm2.th.jpg]
          Forntunately, I've never seen / met an admin in my entire time playing this game

That was after a died a 3rd time and decided to take a pic.

Comment

acutally the reason people get kicked with a stupid reasons is the admin is running bf2cc and by default it only gives a few kick options (teamkilling, cheating, etc) unless the admin modifys or adds more reasons.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I hop in and he flies the front of the chopper into a red zone and kills me.. Not saying a thing, he could have just asked me to 'hop out'..
              I haven't read the ROE recently, but isn't that against the rules to not let someone in the vehicle just because they don't want you in it? Or something similar to that. You know, I'll go read the ROE right now!

Comment

I haven't read the ROE recently, but isn't that against the rules to not let someone in the vehicle just because they don't want you in it? Or something similar to that. You know, I'll go read the ROE right now!
                I would think it's against the rules, even if it isn't, I still think it's a bloody rude thing to do. Costing me a kill on my ratio, costing the team a ticket only because this SOB wanted someone else in the gunners seat. There was no admin on the server unfortunatly as I did report it in general chatter. He caught lots of flak from other players on the server for doing it, but ofcourse didn't deam them worthy of a single reply.

Comment

As an admin. I can say with total truth that I have never kicked or banned someone for being better then me. Or taking a vehicle that I was going for. Nor do I K/B for accidentally tking me. To the OP. You just have to find the right servers.

Comment

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT
                    As an admin. I can say with total truth that I have never kicked or banned someone for being better then me. Or taking a vehicle that I was going for. Nor do I K/B for accidentally tking me. To the OP. You just have to find the right servers.
                    Same here, I've had my *** handed to me many times on my server and sure it p*sses you off but thats the way the game goes. Some days I can't hit anything other days I have flesh seeking bullets

Comment

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT
                      Its good to still see admins like you still exist.
                      And thats true... its like bf2 is so random to the point where someday you are pureownage and someday you just shoot around yor target

Comment

Working...
                      X