Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth hurts

Ill be quick and easy about this.
    Why lie about the kick reasons. Why lie because you cannot kill the other player so they are directed as haxors.
    I was in a clan server(=SBX= The sand box something crap) with a teammate and our points were 40 above the rest of our teammates. With many attempt to take us out and failed. They told us we were hackers and you can't outsnipe a sniper with a l85(in bf2 you can outsnipe a sniper with almost gun). Our team was losing badly and was filled with privates and lancecorps and dying left to right. So obviously the revive points and kill points will make our points high.
    Why can't they just say, kicking you because you are too good. Kicking you cause I cant own you and it makes my itty bitty heart cry. You don't need to say because of teamkills or hacks and ill leave happily. You notice how there are never any power hungry admins on when there are real hackors and exploiters but always one wenever you are doing so well. I like that server because it runs nice maps but i just wish they would stop letting monkeys run it.

Re: Truth hurts

I know how you feel. i was playing dalian ,and got into chopper with admin , he drove me over the redline and i died. Next time i got into chopper with him he kicked me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1989
      I know how you feel. i was playing dalian ,and got into chopper with admin , he drove me over the redline and i died. Next time i got into chopper with him he kicked me.
      I think kicking/banning people was never intended to be used on real hackors and exploiters but much rather the less to say that its for some idiots personal orgy use.

Comment

That sucks when it happens and you arn't hacking.
        You can get some very high scores if you work as a team and talk to each other.

Comment

And again!!!!
          Another reason I quit Bf2.
          Turtles > Bf2

Comment

Lord_of_War you have said "i have quit bf2 again, derrr* 2398475 times
            SHUT THE **** UP coz noone gives a **** why you quit battlefield 2
            and yes, i hate it when i get kicked for being to good in a server
            i got kicked once for shooting a enemy pilot out of his heli with a M95, and it said "kicked for using shoot threw glass hack"
            i was like WTF!
            lol

Comment

Well, think how excited they were about it, their 12 year old, acne ridden races would have lit up once you left the server. Think of it as their revenge for having their face ground into the mashed potato at lunch. =]

Originally posted by [AK]Lord_Of_War
              And again!!!!
              Another reason I quit Bf2.
              Turtles > Bf2
              Go away then? No merit for the sanctimonious.

Comment

Ranting or something.. The games still good, even when you get your *** handed to you for 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe
                  Lord_of_War you have said "i have quit bf2 again, derrr* 2398475 times
                  SHUT THE **** UP coz noone gives a **** why you quit battlefield 2
                  Just ignore him like his parents did and he'll go away.

Comment

I had this same problem. I got into a tank with this guy and he would not do anywhere. I told him several times "LETS GO" and all he did was sit there. Finally he started and I got out on down the road. Anyway my point is that person and a few of I guess his buddies started trying to get me kicked off the server. However it did not work. But I was very offended. How when something happens like this can I do something about it? Anyone have any Suggestions. Thanks in Advance

Comment

Same happened to me on Dalian, guy gets into a chopper and sits there waiting, so I guess he wants a gunner. I hop in and he flies the front of the chopper into a red zone and kills me.. Not saying a thing, he could have just asked me to 'hop out'.. Which I always do if people are waiting on a team mate. I thought it was a stupid and senseless thing to do.. I went for payback though.. Sniperrifle through the glass.. Was worth the team kill punish to see the chopper falling out of the sky

Comment

admins on any game will do this kind of thing. most common in games like counterstrike or battlefield tho. ive kept to public servers in bf2 so i can avoid admins like that.
                        the amount of times i got kicked and banned from cs taught me that lol

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                          They told us we were hackers and you can't outsnipe a sniper with a l85(in bf2 you can outsnipe a sniper with almost gun).
                          Fail, the Bolt actions have a Zoom x5, semi-auto's have a zoom x3.3. The L85 has a max zoom of 2.5. So its impossible to outsnipe the sniper rifles when they are over 250 meters from you.

Comment

i found that if u play in 64 player servers...admins pay less attention to ur scores

and yeah ur right that u can outsnipe the sniper with almost anything...most snipers are at 100m away and those who are like 250m can have a hard time hitting moving targets

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                              admins on any game will do this kind of thing. most common in games like counterstrike or battlefield tho. ive kept to public servers in bf2 so i can avoid admins like that.
                              the amount of times i got kicked and banned from cs taught me that lol
                              Its so strange how other people run their servers and let idiots run it. I also hate clan servers where any member can kick. My server is different because we dont just let anyone admin. They have to have good experience and understanding plus above 18 with a mature attitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X