Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has BF2 Got easier??

Originally posted by AmericanDad
    I think it's just that you left it for a while then came back to it, I get that too.
    It's called background processing. After some time off, you generally come back with heightened skill/performance in your chosen endeavour. It's also very useful when you have a mental block. Look into it

Edit: there wasn't as much information on it as I thought, so here are some links...

Make it easy for you to browse PCGuide through our sitemaps. Click here to see the complete list.

When I have an important (or tough) problem to solve, I often afford myself the luxury of shelving it for a few days, even if I think I can already see a solution. During this time, I don’t t…

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
      I ment that the "Pro's" aren't going to play Battlefield 2142. Simply because they:

- Screwed up Patches
      - Placing Ads all over the place
      - There even is a new patch on the first day of release
      When BF2 was released people ***** cuz it was released broke and then days later release a patch that was broke.

Now flash forward to BF2142 and they have a working patch on day 1 that fixes a minor issue and people rip on that.

Guess you just can't please some people.

Playing this game and having a blast so far. But then, I've enjoyed most all the BF series.

Comment

Ads, bad patches, constant changes to the game, spyware AND making us pay 50$ for a glorified mod = F*CK NO, I AM NOT BUYING THIS.

Comment

Working...
        X