Has BF2 Got easier??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has BF2 Got easier??

Haven't played for ages, due to enjoying the sunshine for a change!

Now summers over

Anyway played for the first time recently after a couple of rounds of getting thrashed managed to get my first gold for ages.

Me and my friend managed to come near the top in our six rounds of play on our side every round (infantry only) despite neither of us being very good (my stats are the same as this nick).

Did we just get lucky or is it now easier with all the pros going to BF2142??

Cheers

Re: Has BF2 Got easier??

I think it's just that you left it for a while then came back to it, I get that too. Also with weapons: when I go back to a weapon I haven't used for a while I always own with it for 10 minutes. Happened tonight with the M1 american assault rifle I hadn't used since my private days... got 19 kills in five minutes

Comment

were you using support kit? if so dont be so proud cause any newb can pick up that kit, hold down the mouse button, spray it and end up with 20 kills or so.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
        were you using support kit? if so dont be so proud cause any newb can pick up that kit, hold down the mouse button, spray it and end up with 20 kills or so.

Wow...

Comment

prob just "Beginners" luck...like i use to play cs1.6 all the time and i took like a yaer off to play bf2 and a month ago i decided to try it out and in like the first few hours of it..i had insane k/d ratios..but as time went on..my luck sortof decreased alittle bit

Comment

Its just like any other multiplayer game. Its only as hard as the opponents your playing against. Maybe a few things have been nerfed or improved with patches since you played so your particular play style is a bit easier but other than that nothign major is any different than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Vibronics

Now summers over

Anyway played for the first time recently after a couple of rounds of getting thrashed managed to get my first gold for ages.

Me and my friend managed to come near the top in our six rounds of play on our side every round (infantry only) despite neither of us being very good (my stats are the same as this nick).

Cheers
              I dont.. Think people.. are going.. to play.. 2142.. especially... not "pro's.."

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                I dont.. Think people.. are going.. to play.. 2142.. especially... not "pro's.."
                ...what?

Comment

Originally posted by Vibronics

Now summers over

Cheers
                  I ment that the "Pro's" aren't going to play Battlefield 2142. Simply because they:

- Screwed up Patches
                  - Placing Ads all over the place
                  - There even is a new patch on the first day of release

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                    I ment that the "Pro's" aren't going to play Battlefield 2142. Simply because they:

- Screwed up Patches
                    - Placing Ads all over the place
                    - There even is a new patch on the first day of release
                    Well when you put it that way I get your point.
                    But 2142 isn't all that bad(judging from the demo), great eye candy, but it's still lacking compared to BF2.

So yeah, the "pros" haven't left and I don't think it's any eaisier than it was a few months ago.

Comment

Bf2 is easier as they have nerfed every thing that had a chance of killing you.

Comment

Originally posted by mardgee
                        Bf2 is easier as they have nerfed every thing that had a chance of killing you.
                        ummm right ... based on that you shouldn't get any kills either :laugh:

Comment

No i mean for a skilled player its easy to rack up lots of points as ea have introduced IO which eliminates most of my deaths on a city map.
                          This makes citymaps a granade spamming event and airmaps avioid the j-10. All skill has gone from this game i can go 30-0 on every map easy. Wether its sniping medic whoring or plane whoring ( my speciality).

Comment

Well mardgee, that will definitely depend on the opposition that you are facing. But your explanation made your point clear.

Comment

I done the same recently, took a month off the game, came back to it last week and have managed to pack in some barnstorming ground pounding rounds. My KDR is yet to drop below 1:1 since I came back, usually getting to about 2:1.

Not neccesarily. Sure if you're a Karkand whore camping the alleyway and scoring close-range kills, but I wouldn't call the Support kit a noob kit on the back of that. Try bagging 20 kills by holding down the mouse key on Kubra.

Comment

Working...
                              X