Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vehicles Or No Vehicles... That's the question ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicles Or No Vehicles... That's the question ???

Hello all,

I solicite your attention for ask you something, " Do you like the mode No Vehicles ". Personally, me I hate it, because I miss good hurdy-gurdies Strike with tank and vehicles and Sharqi with helicopter. Brief, to be a future General will not be easy any more because we have no more possibilities of making hours in vehicles, because for those who do not so like the big maps, it is really disappointing. In brief, I would like that you helped me to give this message to EA Games so that they remove this mode or simply, put a filter vehicles(for maps with vehicles) and not Vehicles(Infantry mode) so that we see maps which are available with vehicles. By ending, this mode changed the true game play of this beautiful game. Let us return as in the good old days on battlefield, and let us protect its original game play.

Thank you for reading !

Re: Vehicles Or No Vehicles... That's the question ???

I like it. Very much.
    I don't understand, in server browser "no vehicles" option is present..(?)

Comment

Yes, but for the only infantry games, not for vehicles games. This filter show you all the games with no vehicles, but no the games with vehicles. Do you understand . this filter show around 185 server with no vehicles, but with vehicles, you don't have a filter. I tell this to make a vehicles only filter. The same of Infantry only.

Comment

I wish IO had basic transports and just got rid of air and armor. That would make the battlefield more dimensional than 2 sides lining up throwing grenades at eachother. . .

However, the browser options haven't been perfected as of yet and I wouldn't expect a lot of support with BF2142 and all.

Comment

Oh yes, got it now . Well, theres not many IO only servers, so you must have (bad) luck to get in one when IO filter is disabled. Besides, most of IO servers has "IO only" or similar in server name.

Comment

Yes,

But, just make a fu***** filter for the vehicles maps. Its really bad to see just the infantry map and not the vehicles maps.

Comment

No vehicles is legalized stats padding. I never played it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                No vehicles is legalized stats padding. I never played it.
                QFT...

Comment

i hate it, it slows the game down. the only upside is that there are no tank whores who baserape and spawncamp.

but when you click on a server just look to the right where the settings are and it says "no vehicles" on the bottom and if there is a "1" there then its no vehicles. "0" has vehicles

Comment

Battlefield 2 isn't a battlfield game without vehicles. Spending most of my time as ground-pounder, when you are being hunted down by a tank or APC it adds a fealing of urgency that I have never experienced in any other game.

Comment

Myself and others always argued that IO mode was just a push to get rid of the tanks and APC's from Karkand, so the point whores wouldn't have their revive, supply, and grenade spamming whoring interrupted and nobody would have to go spec ops or AT.

Nearly everybody who argued in support of IO mode almost exclusively played Karkand, and those against the IO mode played all maps fairly evenly.

So far what I've seen pretty much vindicates this view. Jalalabad for some is the new Karkand, but in terms of IO there are very few servers and players who aren't just there for point whoring.

In my view the tank whoring on infantry maps was always less of a problem than aircraft whoring on other maps, because there are many, many more ways of destroying vehicles than aircraft.

If any new game mode was going to be made it should have been no aircraft, not no vehicles, and then at least the new game mode would be playable on all maps.

Comment

But tell EA be less than her veteran time for vehicles for the General rank's.

Veteran Tank: 50h
                        Veteran Helicopter: 25h
                        Veteran Aircraft: 25h
                        Veteran Transport: Is right 25h

Do this and you have more possibilities to be General, because with the infantry mode, its really bad for hours on tank.... YOU DON'T HAVE IT !!!!!!:evil: MOOOUUUHAHAHAHA....

Its true !:hmm:

Comment

The right way of doing it would have been for E.A. to have NO FLYING except an unarmed transport chopper for those long hauls and have left wheeled vehicles in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud
                            The right way of doing it would have been for E.A. to have NO FLYING except an unarmed transport chopper for those long hauls and have left wheeled vehicles in the game.
                            Yes I understand,

Is a good idea. We most tell to EA Games. Do a battlefield with tank's, vehicles and transport helicopter. Same with Songhua Stalemate map. No Attack helicopter and Airplane.

That's the way I like it :P This is the battlefield. Do you think in Irak have war with Airplanes and Helicopter ??? NOOOOO.... Tank's and vehicles YES...

Do you think is good

Comment

I am going to say that I have always been against IO, but I do regularly play on an IO server. But the exception I am talking about is the {VSSQ} IO 16/16 map server. It actually works out real well rotating maps were everything is in short running distances. I mean, Songha is fun (albeit it has boats), Fushe is a jog too the action but tolerable.

Aside from small 16 player maps, I feel that IO is truely against the best interests of the Battlefield Community. If those that really want IO as a game mode, they may need to return to CS.

Comment

Working...
                              X