X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: So whose buying BF2142

Originally posted by Mr_Mondo
    wow looks like a lot of people have been missing out
    some of you have been saying "vote with your money" but why not vote with EA's money. I the see the adware (or "spyware") as a good thing. It will keep EA/DICE in line because if there is any thing like a 1.3 patch then people will stop playing and the will lose sponsorships.
    shhh don't tell the them they are the ones that killed BF2 shh

Comment

Originally posted by DANK
      Hahaha this is so fun it is intense action. Buy it at Fry's for $35 or do the EA Downloader like I did and no cd hassle. The game runs perfect on my Windows Vista RC2 setup.

All the unlocks are crazy and it is fun working your way through with an EMP.

Mobile spawn points for Squad Leaders to lay down; its everything I ever thought Battlefield would be. Got 6 unlocks already and working on my Assault class.
      Oh yah dont even get me started about how it is not even a mod and the maps are just unbelievable in detail.

It is so funny to watch the haters just sit there and mumble about the ad's and other pointless stuff; good luck to you guys and I will play BF2 every once in awhile.

haha you have spyware on your computer, pizzowned.

Comment

ive been playing it and im not impressed...i get 40-50 fps compared to bf2 where i get 70-90..dont even get me started on tiatn mode..does anyone hear 15 fps lol...

Comment

wtf its doesn't even matter once you get past 30 fps i cant believe how many people are obsessed with fps

Comment

Hell no, I'm done with EA games, not getting any more profit from me. Why can't they just make one game, and stick with it and make it better with no problems, and not release 6 expantion packs for each game, maybe one good one. BF2148 looks bad to me, same thing, looks just like a third party mod.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
              BF2142 is crap.

Put BF2, dumbed down gameplay mechanics, Tribes 2/Planetside and spyware in a blender and you've got 2142.

That game is worth nothing past a cheap laugh slamming the transport in to the defenseless mechs.

I'm glad to see the general gaming community agrees with me too because BF2 still has over 200%-400% more players online (currently 20,000 in BF2 and 10,000 in BF2142) than 2142 at any given time and I believe after that number of people peaks within the next couple of weeks it will begin to gradually slump as people quickly get tired with the dumbed down/poorly balanced gameplay in 2142 and either leave that game or migrate back to BF2.
              UR A BUNCH OF CRAP ALL U COMPLAIN ABOUT IS THERE BEING NO JETS STFU IF I EVER SEE THIS GUY IM GONNA KICK HIM IN HIS PUSSSY. PLANE WHORE UR PROBABLY A FAT *** WHO CANT EVEN GET OFF HIS GOD DAMN CHAIR. ****IN RETARD

Comment

hmm lets see how many rules where broken,,

All Caps,
                Bypassing the Language Filter,
                Being Abusive towards other members.

congratulations, as much as i would like to give you a cooling off period i cant for this

ps if you try to edit it and change the content i have the original saved.

Comment

"So whose buying BF2142"

I wish I hadn't now to be honest

I don't like the game, and enjoy BF2 (especially Special Forces) far more.

Comment

Originally posted by TboneLongshank
                    UR A BUNCH OF CRAP ALL U COMPLAIN ABOUT IS THERE BEING NO JETS STFU IF I EVER SEE THIS GUY IM GONNA KICK HIM IN HIS PUSSSY. PLANE WHORE UR PROBABLY A FAT *** WHO CANT EVEN GET OFF HIS GOD DAMN CHAIR. ****IN RETARD
                    How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Indecisi0n
                      Holy $hit ! I only have the demo so i dont think i can get that map.

I tried it and am not really impressed. Like everyone else said what makes me sad is in the future seeing BF2 getting less updates and support from EA as they try and phase it out.
                      ya i dont think google,EA, DICE, and intel will live that long or is this copy [paste or ingame

Originally posted by Saluca
                      did you know fall of berlin has 30 bill boards
                      for adds

also did you know bf2142 has slower gameplay so intense fire fights are non existing things.
                      Realy give me break, if they maby change it to recoil instead random crone fire where you must spray bullets instead aiming, I would consinder to download a illegal version
                      you cant play online you idiot

Comment

I bought 2142, its fun, better than i expected..........
                        and MUCH MUCH MUCH better than what everyone has been saying on tbf2..

Comment

Working...
                        X