Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all regular BlackHawkers!

ahh the good old blackhawk days,
    lol you kno when they nerfed it i didnt kno they did and i thort i was getting worse with the blackhawk, then i thort the enemy's were hacking, then i found out lol

Comment

Blackhawk hot drops ftw

Comment

Originally posted by cook2s
        I miss the old BH days where a fully equiped BH would own all.
        And I loved stealing the BH to prevent people of your kind from doing such damage to my team

Comment

I'd be down but you probably now need 3 engineers, 1 medic or 2 medics and 1 support. Have the medic fly, support and medic be gunners and the engies wrench like mad and toss nades and AT mines .

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
            I'd be down but you probably now need 3 engineers, 1 medic or 2 medics and 1 support. Have the medic fly, support and medic be gunners and the engies wrench like mad and toss nades and AT mines .

Lol! like clockwork. Do the Medics actually do their magic IN the chopper though?

Comment

sounds cool to me would love to do that

Comment

back in patch 1.2 theres some ronin guys that love their blackhawk. they always get like atleast 250 points per round. easy to find tem too because tehres only 5 ranked servers

Comment

Originally posted by Six.

Lol! like clockwork. Do the Medics actually do their magic IN the chopper though?

Yep, anyone near or in the vehicle gets that players ability whether it's healing or rearming. Good way to get driver special ability points too .

Comment

Working...
                  X