Calling all regular BlackHawkers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all regular BlackHawkers!

I'm sure we've all had the scenario where we've spawned at the gas station on mashtuur to see (what a surprise) the blackhawk is sitting there completely empty. Well i'm basically looking for some guys who regualrly blackhawk to make up a 'mini team' of 2 engineers, 2 medics and 1 support. I wasn't around in the blackhawk domination days but a few weeks ago me and a couple of clan members did this system and although we didn't get tonnes of kills we all finsihed in the top 5 with a huge teamwork score. Its just tonnes of fun really and i know some people still do it even since the giant nerf. I was thinking we could swap xfires or something and start some mashtuur domination lol...anyone up for it?

Xfire: jayc2

Opinions on the blackhawk?

Re: Calling all regular BlackHawkers!

Well I love the blackhawk and sitting in the passenger seat with a SAW and blasting at the mecs that are screaming for cover on Mashtuur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The BlackHawk is still a great tool, its silly to see it sit there, yet silly to take it alone.

I was around for the good old days, but you can still have a blast now a days as well.

As mentioned by the OP you wont get a ton of kills unless your aim is razor sharp, but you will immensely help the team with captures.

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
        The BlackHawk is still a great tool, its silly to see it sit there, yet silly to take it alone.

I was around for the good old days, but you can still have a blast now a days as well.

As mentioned by the OP you wont get a ton of kills unless your aim is razor sharp, but you will immensely help the team with captures.
        Simple stuff- stop using the BH just to kill ground-troops; communicate with the commander and use it to capture/Defend poorly defended CPs. There's enough points for everybody in that; considering you have enough team-members to raise a flag in a blink of an eye. The moment you take off- you'll probably be seeing enough incomming enemy, all in the open (probably trying to dash for cover), giving you an opportunity to minigun them down.

Comment

Im up for that always looking for a game my x-fire is stephen1987 but ill add u i jst noticed u were from uk nice

Comment

well if only they still had the rocket pods on the side for protection

Comment

not in a million years. take it, fly it, jump out. kill ppl

Comment

Nope, havnt you ever saw the movie "Black Hawk Down". maybe if i want my repairing though.

Comment

Hell yeah i'll join, waiting for people like ya...xfire bh5mm

Comment

Yeah I'm down for some of that for sure(no XFire though). My friends and I still use the BH from time to time, the only difference being we throw a Spec Ops in there aswell for blowing Assets up.

SFXTobacco

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
                      Hell yeah i'll join, waiting for people like ya...xfire bh5mm
                      The name says it all, Just added ya Kevin

Originally posted by xplosive
                      Im up for that always looking for a game my x-fire is stephen1987 but ill add u i jst noticed u were from uk nice
                      cool, thanks dude. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Mashtur is a little boring to fly on, but a good blackhawk map can be fun.

I love Fu-She, since it has that nice long deep valley to contour fly in. Grab the BH as spec op, and do some river skimming on your way to blow up the commanders toys. The real challenge comes in making it back UP the valley, but there is a lot of tight flying in it that is realtively safe from the AAA.

That big old girl can turn if you keep it spooled up right.

Comment

I miss the old BH days where a fully equiped BH would own all.

Comment

I tell you what, it's still possible to BH whore on maps like Dragon Valley and especially Shongua Stalemate or basically any map with the BH and APC's.

Why? Because it takes about 5 seconds of continous fire from a blackhawk minigun to destroy an APC. Roughly the same time for AA vehicles too. Doesn't affect tanks though. If you can't find a pilot just park it up somewhere with a nice view (as engineer or medic) and let rip, as soon as you get some heat on you just switch to the pilot seat and take off. Also, if anyone didn't notice, the takeoff time the second time you take off, from where it may be is always way shorter than the initial take off from where it spawned.

Plus, i always find defending on Wake boring, so why sit there on the edges sniping or something boring like that? I take the Sky Cow and land it on the arty island (theres quite alot of room for landing on the south side of the island) and kill using the .50 cals. Nothing wrong with that, everyone attacks the arty island. The extra armour since 1.4 helps things out alot.

Comment

i dont get how u get alot of teamwork points in the BH

Comment

Working...
                              X