Hardest badge to get,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hardest badge to get,

either one of the expert repair badges or the knfe badges...(i suck at knifing)

Comment

Expert Armor b/c of the crazy time requirement. 400 hours. Man thats like a lifetime.

Comment

Expert engineer (repair) is probably the hardest, I only got veteran engineer because the enemy commander dropped vodniks on the artillery the whole round.

Comment

Armor - its like 2/3 of all my time played.

Engineer is also difficult. And War College Ribbon was the hardest one before they lowered the reqs, right?\

Aviator was easy as hell, I wasnt even trying for the expert one when I got it (in an F35). then again im a jet whore...

Comment

Vet and Expert Aviator. I can't fly.

Comment

jihading makes explosives eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy

Comment

Expert Repair was the hardest for me so far

Comment

well vet explosives is easy on karaknd if you are on the USMC side and you c4 everyone at the hotel i got mine today on a friends account. otherewise expert explosives i cant seem to get just to hard for me mine would have to be expert medic cause i hate medic class least played class hate the medic whores out there.

Comment

expert armor or expert engineer/repair

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
                      the only reason i got veteran was because the enemy commnader kept dropping vechile drops on the artillery, and i just kept repairing like the whole round and then up it popped at the end. Expert is impossible without padding!
                      I digress. You can team up with a bunch of armor and APCs in several maps and get the expert engy fairly easily. Or, let the other guys take the armor and scoot around and with them in a FAV. You'll be nimble enough to get to your mates quickly when they need you and still dodge ATs and bombs. Heck as a bonus you might get the transport badges when you run over enough people.

Zatar wetlands is a good map for some convoy work. Just mind the jets. Helos are usually busy with each other...

Comment

Working...
                      X