Hardest badge to get,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest badge to get,

What do u guys think and the hardest awards are to get.

I reckin its got to be vet/exp Explosives

And exp Tank.

Re: Hardest badge to get,

yep, exactly what i was gonna say. It really depends on your expertise though. I am pretty good with explosives but **** in a jet so expert aviator would be harder to get for me then expert explosives and tank put together.

Comment

Expert anti-tank....everything else was pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalJudge
        What do u guys think and the hardest awards are to get.

I reckin its got to be vet/exp Explosives

And exp Tank.
        vet and exp explosives are really not that hard...just go on a asharqi server and defend the tv station wit hclaymores or go on strike o mash and put hundreds of mines down.... needs to be a big map and only like 16-20 players...

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
          hows that different from any other badges, or you need is time ect

i think the hardest it Expert Aviator Badge, or Expert Amour

Comment

Expert explosives was very difficult, even got kicked for tk's when I had 28 explosives kills. A lot of players exploited their way to this badge when 1.2 gave snipers 8 invincible claymores.

Expert pistol may be just as hard, have had a few goes at it lately and have only got 12.

The randomness of the game causes all sorts of issues when going for the expert badges. Some players claim that 16 on 64 servers are best, so I tried that for expert AT and expert assault, but just couldn't get them. The next night I got them both on full 64 on 64 servers.

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken

Just got expert anti-tank. Pretty easy imo.

I think expert amor takes crap up long time .. 400 hours 100% whore time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe

Well, for one you don't get anything more than an automatic pistol (see mp5 or pp-19) or the dao-12 and a regular pistol and a rocket launcher. Now, that may seem like a deadly combination but I'm still adapting to the style of AT, the other kits only took about 10-15 hours total to adapt to that play style. The other thing is, 44 kills trying to shoot for armor chances are you'll get killed quite a number of times due to having to have at least 2 rockets connect or getting the last shot at said armor. With roughly 8 hours left until expert eligibility the most I've gotten (wasn't trying) was roughly 37 kills and 12 deaths.

I'm just saying, from my personal experience the AT kit has been the hardest.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe

Why is Expert Aviator Badge hard? Same req. as Helicopter. I don't think they are hard. Expert Armor is 400 hours :|

Comment

Agreed 400 hours is rough but I never once fathomed that I would put in 100 hours PER kit and I have....once you get there the overall requirements are pretty easy as far as kills IAR, I mean it's armor for crying out loud :laugh: .

Now, that being said expert badges are supposed to be tough and aviator and armor are easy but 44 kills IAR for kit badges is pretty tough. I know I'll get expert AT but it will take the most effort .

Comment

yes well Expert Aviator would be hard for me couse i dont play Wake Only and sit in a ****ing J-10

Comment

I don't either , no need to assume but that would be an easy way to get it.

Comment

expert engineer was the hardest to me
                          finally I got it (2 days ago )

Comment

I find it difficult to get repairpoints, so my call is all that have to do with engineer badge.

I almost got an PH when I took my basic engineer. :-)

Comment

Has to be expert engineer wll the repair badge , i found getting 10 really hard i cant imagine what 20 is gonna be like .

Comment

Working...
                              X