X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am unhappy

Originally posted by Cromat
    Like someone said b4,It happens,its BF2
    that was WrGimp. He said: It happens, it's strange, It's BF2!

soo true!

Comment

Originally posted by *DEAD*
      It makes me pissed that Everyone forces tk for jets. I do that ONLY if someone does that 2 me. I get sniped out of jets. Or someone rams a car or a helicopter and gives me a teamkill. Escoaially USMC cobra. I play he runs in my jet for no reason. I just get on the srever he runs in my jet i go dood wtf and he goes U DID THAT 2 ME!!!. I go ... i just got in this server and everone just blocks the way bombs the heli or jets and force tks. Espicially ISnomina server no admins... weird
      I'm pissed too about TKing for planes and helos!!! My wife bought me an awesome Saitek Cyborg Evo joystick to fly planes and helos with, and it just sits on my desk collecting dust, because of all the SMACKTARDS that keep TKing me before I can get off the ground!!!! I never flew much before (just to get the basic badges), so now that I WANT to fly, I can't even get good at it because of all this idoits. EA/DICE should write in an automatic KICK for any smacktard that TKs someone more thank once in a plane or helo in a 2 minute time span.

Comment

Its nice your wife would do that. You paid for it anyways, oneway or the other?

1. Your going to the wrong servers
        2. you might just suck as a pilot. or your skilz would be better spent doing something diffrent...

However regradless. People will always say and do things, they normally wouldn't in real life. We all hide behind the vail of the "IP".
        Its a fact the internet changes people...

Maybe find a server with TK rlue. Here I'll give you one. Its a good server.
        People still TK for jets and choppers tho. If there is admin on he will kick them. MoonGamers.com you have to go to the website for IP. Also it will help if you use TeamSpeak.

I have found it always helps to use teamspeak! Try not to get caught up in a pissing match ingame chat. It just makes it worse. Best of Luck to ya

Comment

Meh, gotta love those people who put something in the way of your jet. If that ever happens to me; I get out of the jet, but I don't move the vehicle- I let them think that I'm either going to get the vehicle out of the way- so they get out and try to make a transition into the jet- and I shoot them for being a penis-head.

Failing that- when they hop into the jet; and they have a friend to move the vehicle for them; I usually play as SpecOps- it usually pays to have a few pre-flight preparations planted on the plane for such occaisions. They don't get a jet; and I don't care for my points as much as they do.

When possible- I just try to damage 'their' jet enough so that they won't be going far unless they come back for repairs anyway, and I'll be waiting for them to come back to 'disrepair' their jet everytime they try to repair it.

Comment

kulamonster3: Find servers with less people. Check the stats before you join one. If there is 2 in each team with KD 23/3 then you know it will be hard to get a plane. If people starts to "steal/TK" just leave before you get angry. Go for the next server.

You should also be shure to hold the "E"-button down when you wait for the plane to spawn. GL

Comment

go on a dam server with FF off the server, oh and if u get kicked for tk then its the admin fauld cuz hez got ff on

Comment

Yeah, it's more just worth it to find a decent new server to play on. Some clan servers are a lot more respectable than public ones.

Comment

Working...
                X