I am unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am unhappy

It makes me pissed that Everyone forces tk for jets. I do that ONLY if someone does that 2 me. I get sniped out of jets. Or someone rams a car or a helicopter and gives me a teamkill. Escoaially USMC cobra. I play he runs in my jet for no reason. I just get on the srever he runs in my jet i go dood wtf and he goes U DID THAT 2 ME!!!. I go ... i just got in this server and everone just blocks the way bombs the heli or jets and force tks. Espicially ISnomina server no admins... weird

Re: Piss

two wrongs dont make a right and i just find servers where FF is off..well that prevents most of the tking

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
      two wrongs dont make a right and i just find servers where FF is off..well that prevents most of the tking
      Ive actually seen people use their c4 to try to blast their teamates off the carrier in ff off servers to take the jets/choppers.

BF2 players like that are truly pathetic. Its only bad because SOOO many people do that crap. If it was just one or two people it wouldnt be so bad but when you have 1-2 THOUSAND people who will tk for a vehicle with giving it a second thought it becomes a big problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer
        Ive actually seen people use their c4 to try to blast their teamates off the carrier in ff off servers to take the jets/choppers.

BF2 players like that are truly pathetic. Its only bad because SOOO many people do that crap. If it was just one or two people it wouldnt be so bad but when you have 1-2 THOUSAND people who will tk for a vehicle with giving it a second thought it becomes a big problem.
        Yes in OMAN i was waiting for a jet and all of a sudden my teamate randomly puts a C4 and i just ignore it and blows it up wait for me 2 die. I forgot to take out my parachute because i was on the phone while playing bf2...

Comment

I hate people that tk for vehicles.

If someone actually goes to the trouble of sniping me out, I just let them have it or be their co-pilot.

Big babies.

Why the heck does everyone play insomnia anyway? All I hear is horrible reviews.

Comment

how do you find a server with FF Off, is there an easy way?

Comment

Originally posted by *DEAD*
              It makes me pissed that Everyone forces tk for jets. I do that ONLY if someone does that 2 me.
              So two wrongs make a right? Only three lefts can make right, or one 180 and a left.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-C}{G-
                So two wrongs make a right? Only three left make right.
                lol gess so? But usally if someone tk, other players revenge for me and he auto gets kicked

Comment

I just go and find another server. I play late at night when most kids are in bed asleep so it dosn't happen to me too much thankfully.

Comment

Re: I am unhappy

yea its BS, I joined a server last night and everyone started ramming me on purpose, two of my team mates rammed my chopper with jets, next everyone started calling a kick vote on me coz I TVd the enemy jet twice in a row, let me put it this way, if I killed someone on the enemy team they called a kick vote right after

Comment

get over it

nah jj, it pisses me off as well

Comment

LMAO at your sig John. I've read that whole piece and it still cracks me up..So like ingame :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by *DEAD*
                          It makes me pissed that Everyone forces tk for jets. I do that ONLY if someone does that 2 me. I get sniped out of jets. Or someone rams a car or a helicopter and gives me a teamkill. Escoaially USMC cobra. I play he runs in my jet for no reason. I just get on the srever he runs in my jet i go dood wtf and he goes U DID THAT 2 ME!!!. I go ... i just got in this server and everone just blocks the way bombs the heli or jets and force tks. Espicially ISnomina server no admins... weird
                          Life Blows, And Thats Were Suicide Comes In.

Comment

How should dice fix this really? Some sort of waiting system would be nice with FF off for running people over in the jet... in fact I think the person who dies from it should get a -2.

Comment

Like someone said b4,It happens,its BF2

Comment

Working...
                              X