Back to being a Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Back to being a Newbie!

There's nothing wrong with the stock weapons, I've also gone back to using them. I sometimes feel like cheating with the unclocks

Comment

There was also a hack with cartilery that allowed anyone on the server to drop multiple vehicles anywhere on the map ill try to get some pics.

Click on them to enlarge

Comment

I haven't had the good fortune to witness the masscartiller yet ... would be quite fun to watch ... from a distance

Comment

Originally posted by KristianSax
          I haven't had the good fortune to witness the masscartiller yet ... would be quite fun to watch ... from a distance
          Gah, I have. Was on a 64 player karkand, That was full. The commander did it for about 5 minuites until the server crashed O.o;

Comment

Originally posted by Muffins
            Gah, I have. Was on a 64 player karkand, That was full. The commander did it for about 5 minuites until the server crashed O.o;
            Actually I've read here that one doesn't need to be a commander to do it.

Comment

TBH, most veteran players dont use unlocks so i wouldn't buy SF just for the unlocks. I haven't got EF or AF but from what i've heard there are no servers running them.
              Teamwork is just as awful as its always been, its a bit better on IO. Have you downloaded the 1.4 patch yet because theres a new game mode called Infantry only with no vechiles or artillery. Very fun for most maps but it can be a bit of a nade spam.
              The PKM has been nerfed to ****. The RPK-74 (MEC default weapon) absoulutely rocks if you like to play support.
              Anything specific you would like to know?
              If you want some teamwork or to learn the ropes again add me on xfire: jayc2
              I love groundpounding in a squad so join me sometime

p.s. i'm actually going on in a min if you want to join me?

Comment

I actually found out what a real nade spam was last week ... most ppl I killed were trying to throw one at me and the exploisons were so frequent, it sounded like an Aphex Twin sandpaper scratch session. At one point I actually thought that it was a nades-only server, but no one complained about getting killed by a bullet.

Regarding the PKM, I actually got a hang of it after it was nerfed and I don't think that they did too much damage to it. Its still too good. Should give some more gametime to the RPK though.

Comment

Working...
                X