Impact of the MODLIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Impact of the MODLIGHT

Like that one guys said, Getting people to play ANY MOD, is a plus, because people WILL look for other mod's.. The people that aren't worried about their precious freaking stats, are the ones who will be dedicated to playing the mod,s.. As i posted above, my community will be hosting a MOD of the week on our 3rd server, and we have a very large community, and i am hyping the crap out of it, and my members are very excited... I almost never play vanilla anything once a good mod comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryhopper
      What can i say? numbers dont lie
      Thank you Jerry, for bringing this info to our attention. It's nice to see a contrast of before and after. It helps to see how EA's actions are helping the mods.

Comment

Geeeezzzz.... Why do I hate jerryhopper? I think its your avatar man. I don't know why I feel compelled to dislike you.

Comment

Originally posted by hemimotorz
          Geeeezzzz.... Why do I hate jerryhopper? I think its your avatar man. I don't know why I feel compelled to dislike you.
          I know I feel the same way, its strange. The avatar just looks........annoying.

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

You guys have missed 2 very important mods that have been released:

-Battleracer http://br.sircommunity.com/
              -Sandbox http://sandbox.sircommunity.com/

These 2 mods are very cool and it would be awsome to see more than 2 servers in Japan with people playing...

Yes USI and PoE would be awsome to have on Modlight, but they have a good community base, like someone else was saying.

Oh and By the way IS Nitro isnt out yet or I would have listed that too

Comment

ftw! :P

Comment

Originally posted by =DNC=SySeX73

If Desert Combat did so much for the MOD community (which it did), then why are the servers for all thre great mods out right now empty?

People grow up, and many stop playing games. Its simple math really.
                  Let me be perfectly honest. Because those mods have not gotten the formula right for air combat, for gameplay, or for balance issues. POE2 has it going on in the infantry and armor departments but is severely lacking in the air and that's a big turn off to EVERYONE. As soon as you stray from the vanilla BF2 flight physics...and make them worse...you are doomed. When you stray from the ORIGINAL DESERT COMBAT STYLE OF AIR TO AIR COMBAT...you are SCREWED!!!!

I can tell you in 2 minutes if Desert Conflict will succeed or not. Does your air have dumb fired missiles? Does your air maps have a high ceiling and a large combat area for air? Do you have the right counters for the ground pounders to fend off the air threat? Do you have the dumb fired/straight shootin stinger...in the same kit with the RPG or LAW? Is the Shilka functional...what about the Vulcan?

I have already said this a thousand times....if you aren't being TK'd for a plane or chopper...then you didn't get it right as the developer.

Comment

We strive to create plane campers. :P

Comment

Originally posted by PvtShifty18
                      Oh and By the way IS Nitro isnt out yet or I would have listed that too
                      How is IS coming along? missed that for ages now, havn't seen many updates

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Jaws
                        I can tell you in 2 minutes if Desert Conflict will succeed or not. Does your air have dumb fired missiles? Does your air maps have a high ceiling and a large combat area for air? Do you have the right counters for the ground pounders to fend off the air threat? Do you have the dumb fired/straight shootin stinger...in the same kit with the RPG or LAW? Is the Shilka functional...what about the Vulcan?

I have already said this a thousand times....if you aren't being TK'd for a plane or chopper...then you didn't get it right as the developer.
                        To answer you questions:
                        As of RC5 testing -yes.yes(2000ft+).yes.yes.yes.later release.later release.

Comment

Working...
                        X